Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Leisure Battery Replacement - Enduroline

G

Gasf

VIP Member
Just about to change the leisure batteries on my 2013 Cal. Can’t get the Varta LA80 but can get the Enduroline EXV88AGM from Tanya for £139 Minus discount. Anyone got them and are they as good as the Vartas? Size and spec look the same. Thanks.

Thanks - yes - bit more expensive and I would bet 10% CC discount from Tayna. If just the same or similar would probably go for Enduroline.

I used Tanya for a new Varta LA80 (great service). However, I recently bought a new engine battery (Yuasa) and it was cheaper from partsformachines.com. Yuasa must surely do an equivalent spec. Great service also.

Thanks - anybody fitted an Enduroline leisure battery instead of a Varta LA80?

As long as the measurements are the same there should be no issue.

They both seem the same and are both AGM.
  • Width:315
  • Length:175
  • Height:190

The enduroline seems to be leisure instead of dual purpose so may even perform slightly better?

Just about to change the leisure batteries on my 2013 Cal. Can’t get the Varta LA80 but can get the Enduroline EXV88AGM from Tanya for £139 Minus discount. Anyone got them and are they as good as the Vartas? Size and spec look the same. Thanks.

Tayna now showing stock on the LA80.

Thanks - finally decided on the Varta LA80 now that they are back in stock at Tanya. Fitting today.