Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Let’s try: a picture please?

Where about? We're heading north end of March - so please, leave some sunny days for others :cool:
Too bad, no photo of your beautiful Westfalia California exclusive ;) Have fun in Northern Spain; We were there last summer and it was great!

Swapped the Cali for a treehouse for the night. Couldn’t have got there without 4Motion though
96f3ce835246cdd1bb748252f427fb57.jpg

4b32c9fbbbf32d28e7696704bf30917d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Whereabouts is that @wildslammer22 ? Been on the lookout for something similar.

Ta!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Whereabouts is that @wildslammer22 ? Been on the lookout for something similar.

Ta!

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi, it’s called Yeworthy Eco Treehouse in West Devon near Oakhampton on the edge of Dartmoor. You can find it on AirBnB.

It’s totally off grid, no running water or electricity. It has a composting toilet, solar powered lights and a log burner. The owner supplies water, tea and basics and will sell you a bag of logs.

He normally drives people down in his 4x4 (or will even lend one) so he was quite taken aback when I said I’ll take the van down! It was useful though to have the Cali fridge and camping kit (BBQ etc) wood for the log fire etc.

It’s set in 15 acres, has its own lake complete with rowing boat and a lovely summer house that would be paradise in good weather! Lots of (muddy) woodland trails too. We had deer by the lake in the morning as well as wildfowl and a host of other birds. It really is a little slice of rural paradise.

8936872b1488bfadb8822f0bf4b095c7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

View attachment 121977Think we have the same colour @TripleBee!
Here from the weekend down I’m portsmouth pre fishing trip.
If yours is also Olympia blue, then we have the same colour indeed.
As mine was a stock vehicle, and the other "colour" I could choose was black, I chose the blue one. I haven't regret it one second.

Back