Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

lhd headlamps

Thanks for replying

We are moving to Spain and I wanted to fit lhd before we get on the ferry to start the journey down through France

Steve

Thanks for replying

We are moving to Spain and I wanted to fit lhd before we get on the ferry to start the journey down through France

Steve

They should do the trick. Incredible price for a pair. However it might be simpler to just change the lenses for LHD ones rather than changing the entire lamp which would probably then need setting up. They clip on and off easily enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks didn’t realise the lens would unclip, it’s all a new world from what we’re used to

Steve

Thanks didn’t realise the lens would unclip, it’s all a new world from what we’re used to

Steve

I discovered this when a road chipping went through one. A brand new VW lens was about £40 inc delivery. You might be able to pick a pair of used LHD ones up on eBay for an even more reasonable price. Is suspect the listing you shared was per lamp, but I can’t quite work it out from the wording.

I discovered this when a road chipping went through one. A brand new VW lens was about £40 inc delivery. You might be able to pick a pair of used LHD ones up on eBay for an even more reasonable price. Is suspect the listing you shared was per lamp, but I can’t quite work it out from the wording.

Better prices than I thought… check this one out on eBay.

Back