Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lighting concept pack and heated seats.

Roc1

Roc1

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
On the look out for a nice spec Beach and from what Ive seen so far not many come with this lighting pack or heated seats.

Can they be fitted afterwards or is it a factory only order?

If so with the lights what have folk done to improve the lighting? I guess its an easy enough job for a conversion company to add dimmable leds etc?

When I find the right van I didn't want it to be a deal breaker if it didn't have the lights and guess the heated seats I can live without although have loved them on my Kombi :)

On the look out for a nice spec Beach and from what Ive seen so far not many come with this lighting pack or heated seats.

Can they be fitted afterwards or is it a factory only order?

If so with the lights what have folk done to improve the lighting? I guess its an easy enough job for a conversion company to add dimmable leds etc?

When I find the right van I didn't want it to be a deal breaker if it didn't have the lights and guess the heated seats I can live without although have loved them on my Kombi :)
There are 3rd party kits to fit heating pads for the seats. Others have gone OEM but that can be expensive.
Fitting disable LEDs may not be quite so simple as the lights fitted are one piece units so may have to be replaced in total to get that function.

Have owned our Beach for just over twelve months, never had a problem with interior lights.
To be honest when camping we dont tend to use the interior lights that often (dont want to attract creepy crawlies).
Kids up stairs happy with flexible light, to be honest by the time they get to bed when camping they fall straight to slept.
Have heated seats in our other car (leather) dont feel the need on the Beach, if cold just turn on the factory night heater 15 mins before leaving house.

I had the additional Interior LED lighting on my first Beach but my Edition doesn’t have them. The upstairs can be sorted with a LED torch having from the roof strap. Haven’t missed them up there at all.

The additional LEDs in the boot are missed slightly. Not a major issue.

I do miss the Heated Seats though. Although these can be aftermarket fitted, I wouldn’t personally have it done unless they could install the Original switches.