Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Match the advertised Cali to the photo game

Borris

Borris

Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
I have just been browsing the Calis for Sale section and have noticed that some of the vehicles advertised don't correspond to their photographs. They seem to have been jumbled up. Has there been a glitch?

Last edited:
They seem correct to me, which ones are you referring to?

Check out the advertised colours against their photos. Also there is a 2012 T6 advertised in Hayling Island as reflex silver that appears in the photo to be grey. At least 21 of the advertised vehicles appear to be the wrong colour!:Nailbiting

Last edited:
Check out the advertised colours against their photos. Also there is a 2012 T6 advertised in Hayling Island as reflex silver that appears in the photo to be grey. At least 21 of the advertised vehicles appear to be the wrong colour!:Nailbiting
Checked again and they are fine on my laptop. The silver one in question is definitely silver. Have you got the right glasses on today? :D

All the right colours on my iPad.

Well perhaps it has finally happened and I've gone crackers.......but wait........No!

I have just checked the same adverts on my wife's smart phone and they are correct on that device. It appears that it's my IPad that's gone senile and not me. Here is a photo of the IPad telling lies:
20170831_123020.jpg
In all the adverts that I have mentioned the information on the right of the advert doesn't correlate with the photo of the vehicle.
I cannot understand how this IPad is able to regurgitate an advert having taken it's pick of information from elsewhere.
Sorry if I have caused a panic. The IPad in question is about to receive a jolly good spanking before being launched.

Works fine on a macbook viewing in safari. What are you using on the iPad to view the site?

Works fine on a macbook viewing in safari. What are you using on the iPad to view the site?
My finger.

Is Safari the right answer? As you can tell, I am at the top of my game with the Ipad. This device has been behaving a little strangely recently. Me thinks it may be constipated with its memory being almost full.

Last edited:
Well perhaps it has finally happened and I've gone crackers.......but wait........No!

I have just checked the same adverts on my wife's smart phone and they are correct on that device. It appears that it's my IPad that's gone senile and not me. Here is a photo of the IPad telling lies:
View attachment 25255
In all the adverts that I have mentioned the information on the right of the advert doesn't correlate with the photo of the vehicle.
I cannot understand how this IPad is able to regurgitate an advert having taken it's pick of information from elsewhere.
Sorry if I have caused a panic. The IPad in question is about to receive a jolly good spanking before being launched.

Mark: only use iPad as fresbee from now on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Perhaps the screen is dirty, I'll bring some windowlene and a scouring pad to Stratford with us so you can give it a good clean.

I am not having much luck on the techy front lately. First and mutinous iPad and now, last night, the VW cool/hotbox! Are they in cahoots? (See separate thread).

Perhaps the screen is dirty, I'll bring some windowlene and a scouring pad to Stratford with us so you can give it a good clean.
It's was stripped of its childproof case and cleaned yesterday, but still no cooperation!

Back