Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mattress toppers

W

Walaone

Hi all can you help me with mattress toppers for up top in my new California. Not bothered about cost but just need to know which is the most comfortable. Newbie but like my sleep.

We have the Brandrup downstairs bed which is also a perfect fit for the upstairs one too - that's where we use ours.

Hi Walaone,
We went for a Zonesleep - I haven't slept on any other mattress toppers in my van for comparison, but I can say it is extremely comfy.
Good luck choosing.
TT

You could spend £250 or more on a mattress topper or you could buy a thick duvet, slip it in a duvet cover and sleep on that.

We have a 2 seat Beach with the VW comfort mattress which is too hard for my wife. But a trip to Dunelm and £50 later we had a very comfy solution. You do need a European double to get the length and we bought a synthetic one. Can't remember which one but basically the one that felt fattest. It tucks down the sides to keep it tight and either trifolds or rolls up behind the seat when not in use with the duvet we use on top.

I go for simple to lie on : Cotton single duvet (135x200) in a duvet cover and a double duvet ( 200x200 ) to cover yourself/selves . So when you get home pop in one of those much loved IKEA bags and pop in the washer and dryer.... no more single sheets etc..