Media scrutiny and mental health...

AlisonF

AlisonF

Super Poster
VIP Member
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
"This kind of scrutiny and speculation is a lot to take on for one person to take on their own..." she wrote.
"I'm a human being at the end of the day and I'm not going to be silenced when I have a story to tell and a life to keep going with.
"I'm taking some time out to get feeling better and learn some lessons from situations I've got myself into to.
"I have nothing but love to give and best wishes for everyone."

And now she’s committed suicide.

Please be kind to others. No-one knows what is going on in another’s life, despite how positive they may sound.

"This kind of scrutiny and speculation is a lot to take on for one person to take on their own..." she wrote.
"I'm a human being at the end of the day and I'm not going to be silenced when I have a story to tell and a life to keep going with.
"I'm taking some time out to get feeling better and learn some lessons from situations I've got myself into to.

Please be kind to others. No-one knows what is going on in another’s life, despite how positive they may sound.
Spot on, everyone has something going on, it just varies to the degree. Kindness & respect cost nothing, but are so important.

We all have our demons. ‘Who cares if one more light goes out... well, I do’ - Chester-Bennington (1976 - 2017). There, I said it. That’s who our dogs were named after.

Last edited:

I always try to speak and treat everyone in the way I want to be treated, simple but effective.

Fame and wealth do not make us immune to mental health problems. All of us are susceptible, just as we are to cancer and other human conditions. That’s the price of life.

Back