2021 Meet in Denmark

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Against many odds and with a very short notice (I know) we have managed to establish this years meet I Denmark. Last year was a cancellation for obvious reasons, and we were uncertain that 2021 would make it possible to continue the Danish VW California Club meets.

2018 was on Rømø, and 2019 on Bornholm. This year wee will visit yet another beautiful island in Denmark (it is bridget – so no need for ferries this time). We will meet at Thurø - a very small island in a beautiful area.

It is a pleasure to invite you to this years meet and I hope some of you will find the time to show up :)

Kind regards
Henrik

>>> GO TO EVENT >>>

tempImagep7xAu1.pngtempImagem2kuB0.png

How I wish I could make it for this. ... (Walks away ... To try and convince the wife to take a.few days off ... )

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

How I wish I could make it for this. ... (Walks away ... To try and convince the wife to take a.few days off ... )

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
At present, could be more than a few days. England is classed as RED by Danish Government.

Would be nice but we have kind of excluded our most visited holiday country from our list of countries we visit. Seems like one needs to take a pcr test every 72 hours beeing there and present this to shops and restautants? Not strange south of sweden is full of danes :)

Just got back from Denmark and Sweden. Wish I could turn the van around and head back.

We would love to join you but......there is the small matter of the Dutch, German and Danish borders (travelling by boat from Hook van Holland) then getting back to UK (If the rules have changed) without compulsory self isolation. We are both double jabbed. Any advice?

Wonderful idea!

880d3042ccd7ce40357df25e6a807b3a.jpg

ATM dreaming of that trip. School finishes at 15.30 on Friday and begins at 13.00 on Monday. [mention]Kmann [/mention] Sorry I did miss it: until when do you need a confirmation?

We would love to join you but......there is the small matter of the Dutch, German and Danish borders (travelling by boat from Hook van Holland) then getting back to UK (If the rules have changed) without compulsory self isolation. We are both double jabbed. Any advice?
Just travelled thru Germany, France, Switzerland, Italy and did only show our Corona-pas when hitting the ferry back and forth to Corze. To be honest the rules change rapidly so it is hard to give any advise. But I can ensure we would love to see you here - its been such a long time :)

880d3042ccd7ce40357df25e6a807b3a.jpg

ATM dreaming of that trip. School finishes at 15.30 on Friday and begins at 13.00 on Monday. [mention]Kmann [/mention] Sorry I did miss it: until when do you need a confirmation?
Just a little week before will be fine :)

Would be nice but we have kind of excluded our most visited holiday country from our list of countries we visit. Seems like one needs to take a pcr test every 72 hours beeing there and present this to shops and restautants? Not strange south of sweden is full of danes :)
But the Meet only takes 72 hours - so you can do it within one PCR :)

We would so much have loved to catch up - it has been too long time. Hope you are Well :)

Meet is sold out. Please save the date for next year. Same weekend!

We would so much have loved to catch up - it has been too long time. Hope you are Well :)
I just saw a couple of photos from your meet. Looks like you have had at least one good day of Sunshine - yesterday? We wish we were with you guys - have fun with good hygge. xx

I just saw a couple of photos from your meet. Looks like you have had at least one good day of Sunshine - yesterday? We wish we were with you guys - have fun with good hygge. xx

We would have loved to have you here. Missed my assistent for the lottery but talked to Kathy & Wim - we might come up with a plan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro