Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Merry Christmas from the Forum Team

Martin

Martin

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi everyone, from all of us here at the VW California Club team we would like to extend our thanks for making this forum such a friendly and informative place, we are really looking forward to 2012 as we have many plans in the pipeline for the club.

Best wishes for Christmas to you and your family ...

Kev, John, Ron & Myself
Forum Team

And to you lot.. And everyone else. We have our Vaniversary tomorrow so we're celebrating by heading to Cornwall. Happy camping!!

And a very Merry Christmas to the forum team! Thanks for all your hard work have a lovely festive holiday .

We're heading to the Cornish Riviera as well --- will keep an eye open and give you a wave :)

Hi All
Merry Christmas to the forum team and everyone else thanks for all your hard work and looking forward to 2012 :D

Merry Christmas Martin and the rest of the guys, I feel this new forum is now becoming more a Club community of which you should all be proud :cool: ......don't work too hard over the holiday season although I know you will still be looking after this baby ;)

VW_Christmas-Art_Car.jpg

Merry VW Christmas followed by a Happy & Healthy New Year ALL the CaliDogs

Thanks to all the club team for your hard work to create an excellent forum, and seasons greetings to all members. We will be driving the Cali to a sunny deserted Algarve beach today for an alternative Christmas lunch!

Back