Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Metallic Blackberry

sidepod said:
I had a long heated debate with a VW dealer about Cali colours. In my opinion all of the standard Cali colours, with the exception of the dark steel grey (correct name escapes me) are dull as a dull thing.

WHY WHY WHY can't we just have ANY colour from the VW palette? Bright orange, or that lush electric blue.....anything but what VW think we want!!

Aaaaaaannndddd breeeeeeeaaaaaattthhhhhh. :headbang

S.

Sunny Yellow?

Actually I like the Orange colour that VW offer on T5's

A Kombi in that colour looks pretty colour - although come resale you might pay lol

James

I would have loved the ice blue colour that you can get on the mini...I agree the colours are all a bit safe and traditional when you think it is supposed to be a fun, leisure vehicle...!

My next Kombi, that Ive just ordered, is a DSG 180 4 motion in Pure grey, a stunning non metallic grey!

BMVS-Camper-Hire said:
My next Kombi, that Ive just ordered, is a DSG 180 4 motion in Pure grey, a stunning non metallic grey!

I think that's James favourite colour Oli ;-)

choplee said:
BMVS-Camper-Hire said:

I think that's James favourite colour Oli ;-)

The Natural Grey on the Cali is one my favourite - lovely in the Sunlight - I also think it's one the best colours for mods.

If I was going t modify a Cali - natural grey would be high on the list

James

I saw a Blackberry Combi van in Newton Abbot earlier this afternoon and I think it will be one of those colours that dates very quickly. I don't like it much but each to his own :hello

Its not natural grey Ive ordered, its pure grey :thumb I have a kombi in natural grey, the pure grey is just a bit different

I love it.

It matches the wine stains on my pinny!

Barefoot62 said:
I saw a Blackberry Combi van in Newton Abbot earlier this afternoon and I think it will be one of those colours that dates very quickly. I don't like it much but each to his own :hello

I can't wait for ours to turn up.... Don't think it will date dark colours are one of the things that don't go out of fashion...... :D But each to there own :cool:

I must admit after seeing the picture of 'Chrisandkateg' Blackberry Cali looks a lot nicer than a Transporter Combi :goodone

Back