Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mid life crisis Cali Swamper!

Has diff lock ever been an option on the Beach?

Here’s a Beach being sold by Hess as an extreme Swamper and it has diff lock. Crazy insane price so it’s been on the market for a very long time.

VW T6.1 California 2.0 TDI Beach Limited 4Motion, 11.2022 / CHF 195'000.–, Boîte manuelle, Diesel, Camping-car, 150 CH, gris, Occasion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I mentioned the airline track bars and molle board set I have, well I cleaned the van today so here’s a picture if anyone is interested in how it looks and can function. I use the track hooks for hanging my rubbish bag and firewood when in camp. A drop down table also connects very easily to the molle boards.

IMG_5756.jpeg

I mentioned the airline track bars and molle board set I have, well I cleaned the van today so here’s a picture if anyone is interested in how it looks and can function. I use the track hooks for hanging my rubbish bag and firewood when in camp. A drop down table also connects very easily to the molle boards.

View attachment 118244

If you ever come to Switzerland we need to meet up!

I feel like we're playing a game of poker here. The stakes keep getting upped, and people are folding. Diff Lock, 4Motion, and now an actual Swamper tour company? My wannabe 2WD pampered machine and I fold! :D

This mod kit looks pretty wicked:
2e269a6d35af00c886a4cb427782081f.jpg

d3430ac2ba703e8896b00e6e1bbb3e13.jpg

Yes its all about application. For me I have no plans to hit the scree and dried river beds so I'm unlikely to use the capabilities offered by the manual diff. I came down on the side that it was one more complicated part that could fail and the costs are also very high to replace.
you are absolutely right, the same here for me about application, as already had two Range Rover L322 fully 4WD equipped at the time configuring Cali, but allowing myself being absorbed and nearly intoxicated by this thread, I now kind of regretting being excessively practical and modest with my Cali traction, whilst all the other essential extras checked.
damn thread!

Where's the spare wheel???
On the boot of the car driven by the butler right behind
This mod kit looks pretty wicked:
2e269a6d35af00c886a4cb427782081f.jpg

d3430ac2ba703e8896b00e6e1bbb3e13.jpg

I'd rather have you Joker.

I know taste is in the eye of the beer holder, but there's not enough beer in Germany to make me like the Cybertruck. And your Joker has a kitchen and a toilet :p