Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mid life crisis Cali Swamper!

If anyone is interested in a set of those Fuel Vector alloys, there is a very highly rated eBay seller with 2 sets. He will give a discount both pairs are bought.

Just checking if anyone is interested before I buy a set for myself.

£70 extra to supply with Falken Wildtrack 235/65R17 FALKEN AT3WA 108H XL

Not interested in the Vectors but could be talked in to a set of 17” matt black Zephyrs with the Wildpeaks if he can also supply active TPMS valves and give us both a discount. Do they come on a pallet ready to fit?

Anybody know the correct 18” x 8J steel wheels that are used for a California Ocean with 1000kg load rating.
Preferably the ones with lots of little holes around the edges.
I know you can get them from Stitches + Steel with a load rating, but they not sure if it’s stamped inside wheel.
Would VW Amarok fit ? And be correct load rating?
Also JBW do them for £105 each.

Following the thread, it sounds as though there might be an option for a Group Buy. I've not organised one since my Lotus days, but they're always worth it if you can get the interest. I dont know if we have any alloy wheel suppliers on the forums other than @Roguealloyco. From my understanding they can grab any alloy; they just only list what they have in stock. Maybe worth a conversation?

Following the thread, it sounds as though there might be an option for a Group Buy. I've not organised one since my Lotus days, but they're always worth it if you can get the interest. I dont know if we have any alloy wheel suppliers on the forums other than @Roguealloyco. From my understanding they can grab any alloy; they just only list what they have in stock. Maybe worth a conversation?
Spoke to Shane from Rogue a wee while back and he said he’s changing their business model to stock just the own-branded stuff so he can provide a lifetime guarantee on them. Elite could be worth an ask, he pointed me in their direction.

If anyone is interested in a set of those Fuel Vector alloys, there is a very highly rated eBay seller with 2 sets. He will give a discount both pairs are bought.

Just checking if anyone is interested before I buy a set for myself.

£70 extra to supply with Falken Wildtrack 235/65R17 FALKEN AT3WA 108H XL

How much is he looking for a set?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke to Shane from Rogue a wee while back and he said he’s changing their business model to stock just the own-branded stuff so he can provide a lifetime guarantee. Elite could be worth an ask.
Yes, Rogue have gone rogue.

I’ve messaged Elite. Will see what comes back.

Not interested in the Vectors but could be talked in to a set of 17” matt black Zephyrs with the Wildpeaks if he can also supply active TPMS valves and give us both a discount. Do they come on a pallet ready to fit?
He has some Zephyrs. None with VW 5*120 fit, but I’m sure he could source.

We should probably organise a Swamp Thing meet for UK based swampermen (and families), and any of our European cohort that fancy a trip.

We can fell oak trees with our bare hands, make ale from nettles & sheep dung and spearfish for our dinner.

Then sit under my little fairy lights sipping a single origin espresso.

We should probably organise a Swamp Thing meet for UK based swampermen (and families), and any of our European cohort that fancy a trip.

We can fell oak trees with our bare hands, make ale from nettles & sheep dung and spearfish for our dinner.

Alright but let’s keep it friendly for those of us with a 150PS ‘all show, no go’ swamper van, wouldn’t want to get it dirty :Grin

Alright but let’s keep it friendly for those of us with a 150PS ‘all show, no go’ swamper van, wouldn’t want to get it dirty :Grin
The gloves are off. I’m turning up in the Unimog.

Fear not, we’re in the same boat. The furthest mine will see off-road is a hard standing at a Caravan Club pitch.

Purely aesthetic on my part. I use my little RAV4 beater to scratch the off-road itch.

So somewhere flat with no challenging terrain, lots of coffee shops and with a bonus of a nice tulip display for the ladies.

Amsterdam it is!

Have we met already?
You just described me :Grin
Hahahhahahahhahahah

I’m just here for the British humour

I’m hoping you’ve watched lots of 70’s & 80’s funny UK TV
We had some the best craic.
What a time to grow up in.

This woke BS gets me clambering for the keys to get out in the countryside and kill some fluffy animals and rip their hearts out and fry them up with a slice of chianti.
Apologies. I digress.

Roll on the spring with warmer temperatures so I can sit outside the camper watching wildlife and having a can of Pepsi max.
Errrr I mean a strong manlsome Ale.
Whilst whittling a stick with my Zurich airport shopping centre bought Swiss Army knife.
Absolute bargain ! £20 less than UK prices.
The one I’ve now lost as it’s camouflage ;)

This woke BS gets me clambering for the keys to get out in the countryside and kill some fluffy animals and rip their hearts out and fry them up with a slice of chianti.
Apologies. I digress.

Roll on the spring with warmer temperatures so I can sit outside the camper watching wildlife and having a can of Pepsi max.
Whilst whittling a stick with my Zurich airport shopping centre bought Swiss Army knife.

My plan to find some snow this weekend has been thwarted by storm Isha I’m still heading out though, can’t pass up a free weekend but probably heading west to Dartmoor for some lashing wind and rain rather than crisp snowscapes.

I’m going outside, I may be some time…

My plan to find some snow this weekend has been thwarted by storm Isha I’m still heading out though, can’t pass up a free weekend but probably heading west to Dartmoor for some lashing wind and rain rather than crisp snowscapes.

For God’s sake, look after our people.

Thought you said crisp sandwiches.
Now you’re talking !

Apologies. I digress.

PS a slice of chianti might be the most hardcore thing I’ve read on this thread. Respect

PS a slice of chianti might be the most hardcore thing I’ve read on this thread. Respect

You can wild camp on Dartmoor now right?