Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

More Chili's T6 California Videos

yuchili

yuchili

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
hi,

My name is Chili from Taiwan. I don't know if you saw my video "IKEA inside my California".
So far, I have produced 15 episodes of "Chili's VW T6 California Ocean Note". and go on...
Since we share the same spirit of the VW California, I would like to share the videos with you.

The play list: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLypO-XTuqhFp2BkAQkZHFdeUWdj3kat10

Although the videos are narrated in Mandarin, you still can turn on the Closed Caption and select auto translation to have the subtitle in your own language. Because some people have trouble to do so, I use the diagram to show how it works.

I hope one day, I can fly to your countries to participate your annual rally.

youtube01.jpg

Another informative video Chili, keep up the good work.:thumb

Agree,
Is it Aubergine in disguise. :)

Me Chili? No Yuchili is he Chili! :D
Me MacGyver Chill, Chili more Kwai Chang Caine Carridine Chill.
Anyhow, Kanpai, Yu-Cinema Champion!
:cheers

hi,

My name is Chili from Taiwan. I don't know if you saw my video "IKEA inside my California".
So far, I have produced 15 episodes of "Chili's VW T6 California Ocean Note". and go on...
Since we share the same spirit of the VW California, I would like to share the videos with you.
View attachment 38081
Wow.Professional made video's and very informative , highly recommended to any (new) cali ocean owner (and cali sales people from vw) !! Sound, lighting, viewing angle , scenario.. all hard to improve. I watched all of them in one afternoon , I am really impressed. The part about water system is incredible : showing the filling hose entering the water tank and filling the tank from inside. If you ever wondered what there is to see from inside the water tank you must watch this !
I am also a bit jealous :Chili's cali is so clean in every video, looks like it just left the showroom ..
Welcome to the forum Chili and thank you very much for sharing this. The translation of the subtitles works very well. Of course there are sometimes translation errors that will make you smile but they are not disturbing (for example when I use translation in dutch it says Chili lives with 3 families in the cali, I suppose it will only be 3 family members !)

Wow.Professional made video's and very informative , highly recommended to any (new) cali ocean owner (and cali sales people from vw) !! Sound, lighting, viewing angle , scenario.. all hard to improve. I watched all of them in one afternoon , I am really impressed. The part about water system is incredible : showing the filling hose entering the water tank and filling the tank from inside. If you ever wondered what there is to see from inside the water tank you must watch this !
I am also a bit jealous :Chili's cali is so clean in every video, looks like it just left the showroom ..
Welcome to the forum Chili and thank you very much for sharing this. The translation of the subtitles works very well. Of course there are sometimes translation errors that will make you smile but they are not disturbing (for example when I use translation in dutch it says Chili lives with 3 families in the cali, I suppose it will only be 3 family members !)

I keep my Cali clean all the time. If any stuff in my camper was not used during the last three camping trips, I definitely took them out of my Cali. The space inside the camper is very precious, and we must use it wisely. I am glad to know you like the videos, and thanks for your support! I am working on the next video this week. The topic is "Outdoor kitchen and dining". I hope you like it as well. Chili from Taiwan.

Great videos thanks @yuchili - the captions don’t seem to work on iPhone but Mrs L is originally from Liaoyang PRC so translates for me! Interesting they sell Calis in Taiwan and not PRC. Must visit one day as I have a good client in Kaohsiung.

Great videos thanks @yuchili - the captions don’t seem to work on iPhone but Mrs L is originally from Liaoyang PRC so translates for me! Interesting they sell Calis in Taiwan and not PRC. Must visit one day as I have a good client in Kaohsiung.

You are right. Taiwan and China are two different countries.
If you want to see the subtitle in your language, you have to use a desktop or laptop.
Of course, wellcom to Taiwan.

Back