Morning all

Captain Sensible

Captain Sensible

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Coast 150
Hello everyone

Just a quick hello after joining the forum yesterday
Placed our order for a Cali last week....only a minor wait of around 10 months now until we actually get it!
Fortunately getting away is still possible in the meantime because we own a good old T25....selling it ahead of the new edition will be a wrench :(

Hello everyone

Placed our order for a Cali last week....only a minor wait of around 10 months now until we actually get it!
Fortunately getting away is still possible in the meantime because we own a good old T25....selling it ahead of the new edition will be a wrench :(
Morning captain. Welcome aboard! :thumb

Hello everyone

Morning Captain. I’m a couple of weeks ahead of you in the queue, but without a campervan currently and fast running out of YouTube VW California and van life videos to watch. At 68 I shouldn’t be wishing the time away but can’t wait for next spring/summer.

Morning Captain. I’m a couple of weeks ahead of you in the queue, but without a campervan currently and fast running out of YouTube VW California and van life videos to watch. At 68 I shouldn’t be wishing the time away but can’t wait for next spring/summer.
Morning Hedley...at least the wait will give us something to look forward to during Winter!
So the big question....which colour did you go with?

Morning Hedley...at least the wait will give us something to look forward to during Winter!
So the big question....which colour did you go with?
Probably the most popular - some people will say boring but I think it’s classy, Indium Grey. Doesn’t show the dirt too badly either. What did you go for?

Probably the most popular - some people will say boring but I think it’s classy, Indium Grey. Doesn’t show the dirt too badly either. What did you go for?
It was a torturous decision! Despite the outrageous price I went with the two tone candy white/ascot grey in the end. I think I might put out a post in one of the main forums to see if anyone has the same (and has a pic)

Hello everyone

Aye Aye! welcome on board @Captain Sensible ! nice colour choice ...

If you don't mind, can we see the T25 in the meanwhile please?

All said and done, the T6/6.1 do make the journey comfortable, but making the journey interesting and exciting - has to be the T25 (or one of the old T2's/Splitty's) :thumb

Love the old VW vans!

Aye Aye! welcome on board @Captain Sensible ! nice colour choice ...

If you don't mind, can we see the T25 in the meanwhile please?

All said and done, the T6/6.1 do make the journey comfortable, but making the journey interesting and exciting - has to be the T25 (or one of the old T2's/Splitty's) :thumb

Love the old VW vans!
Hi kurienp

I've switched my avatar to my T25 so you can see it

Will be selling next month

Back