Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MY2017 Price list California

Having been advised that our 150 DSG Beach was on a boat heading for the UK, latest update is that it's held in production because of the switch to MY 17. Only change I can see in terms of spec is 6 speaker audio rather than 8 speaker. Can anyone shed light on this or know of any other changes we should expect?

Looks like VW UK may have decided to waive the MY2017 price increase after all?? There is a version of the MY2017 price list on their website effective from 1 May 2016. Looks like the revised doc earlier in the thread, but with old pricing retained. Intriguing.

Last edited:
Looks like VW UK may have decided to waive the MY2017 price increase after all?? There is a version of the MY2017 price list on their website effective from 1 May 2016. Looks like the revised doc earlier in the thread, but with old pricing retained. Intriguing.
Went into my dealer today and he said that the prices go up at the end of next week so to order now if you want to beat the hike.

Is there a new brochure out somewhere as well?

I'd like to know what VW mean by 'Cupboard with Dark Wood trim' - have they changed the interior colours?

And the 'Wooden floor with plastic lining in passenger compartment' sounds interesting but it would be good to see a photo.

Try this

inside-wood-effect-floor.jpg

I like the floor, but reckon the new design of steering wheel is even better - doesn't obscure the instruments or get in the way when swivelling the seats!!

Went into my dealer today and he said that the prices go up at the end of next week so to order now if you want to beat the hike.
I was speaking to VWCS today about mine and they mentioned there would be a price increase on 1 June for orders placed after that, also that a new brochure is in hand for MY2017.