Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Name that Cali

• Thread starter Julian_Camper_Man
  • Start date
Julian_Camper_Man

Julian_Camper_Man

Hi all

We just had a FB poll on a name for our new blingy White VW T5 and the winner is...................................... Herman the German!!!!

What is yours called? :D

We are going to name ours Elmo! Hopefully getting him in September. :D

Ours is called Keith as the number plate is KCU, "keith camping unit!", sad but I am too tight for a private plate.

Given the new vw car advert, if you have a dog then go for woofwagon

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Tapatalk

Hiya,

Ours is called Olive.

Cheers Fishy

Love Keith "Keith Camping Unit"

Our reg is going to be FXF so would be a challenge!!

Our Facebook friends are all liking "Herman" so I guess that one will stick!

Love the names coming in such as Clara, Olive, Norman etc - any more out there to introduce your Cali camping mate? :thumb

We tried PINGU (reg is PN61) but it didn't stick; so it's very nattily called…

…the van. :lol:

Mine is Albert. Named after an intelligent, loyal German prince who was the supportive and ever so reliable companion to someone of regal bearing.

I was going to call him Arthur, king to my noble namesake guinevere, but I didn't want to screw up my chances of having a fling with a lancelot :oops:

Hi Jen

Hope to see Albert soon - love that historical mind of yours and the blog!! Check out my comments on Ynyslas http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ynyslas where you can park Albert on a stunning beach with views of Aberdovey and beyond!

Blog?????

Goodness young man, I am far too senior in years to have blog

Only Max has a blog on my website.

Goodness, Blog indeed, the very name sounds like a squashed fly on a windscreen.

An illustrated diary please.

Ynyslas is lovely. Sadly I had to speed past it. Something of an :oops: :oops: :oops: moment on Shawsmead CC site caused tme to lose a day and about 10 years off my lifespan. I lost my keys :oops:

Jen

Hi Jen

Blog or Blurb all good stuff and really useful for future reference to thanks for signposting on your signature page

Meryl, I and the two Yorkies will be attending (if only briefly) the COTF event so will look out for Albert and habitants!

Next time please check out Ynyslas and also check out home town Aberystwyth boy Calum Duell, our good friend and fellow guitarist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E19t5hB2Ek (we are in this music vid) Calum often plays at the Victoria Inn, Borth bringing some class to the town!

ps If I could post some pics I would show the beach with our borrowed California

pps Any more names anyone??

Ours is called Maldwyn - from the 70's film Grand Slam - because it's our "camper"van!

I'm sure not many will have seen this iconic 70's masterpiece! It helps if you're a fan of Welsh rugby.

G

Julian_Camper_Man said:
Hi Jen

Blog or Blurb all good stuff and really useful for future reference to thanks for signposting on your signature page

Next time please check out Ynyslas and also check out home town Aberystwyth boy Calum Duell, our good friend and fellow guitarist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_E19t5hB2Ek (we are in this music vid) Calum often plays at the Victoria Inn, Borth bringing some class to the town!

ps If I could post some pics I would show the beach with our borrowed California

pps Any more names anyone??

I will be going back to Aberystwyth, it's a lovely town and I was really sorry that by the time that I got there I had lost over a day by losing my keys.

There is a lot that I could add to my website, I never did justice to either St Davids head or the Llyn peninsular, but it is about an experience and as an author of text books I could find it only too easy to turn it into something serious, ... and I"M RETIRED... as I keep having to tell myself :D

Ours is called 'Millie' I don't know why it's just a name my wife came up with and I stuck, and our sat nav is called Syble :D

Barefoot62 said:
Ours is called 'Millie' I don't know why it's just a name my wife came up with and I stuck, and our sat nav is called Syble :D

My SatNav is called Helga.

Bossy cow :cry: We argue all the time.

Just turn the voice off :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

teeboy said:
Just turn the voice off :)

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Why would I wish to avoid a good argument?

Our new cali is called Flora. It is the middle name of my sister who died last year and my share of her estate mostly funded our Cali.

Enjoy 'Flora' and what a lovely tribute to your sister as you explore new horizons in your new Cali

Be nice for some Flower Graphics to bring back the sixties and to link the Flora name for Flower!

That's the great thing about names, they have a personal story to tell

We have postponed our Cali but will give more thought to a name before we go for it!

Have a great weekend at the Farm for those who are going - sounds brilliant!

Our Beach will be delivered in September and is already called Betsy