Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Name that Cali

• Thread starter Julian_Camper_Man
  • Start date
Frau Beatrice Bacon von Bus.

But generally referred to as Betty Bus, The Van and quite a few names not suitable for a family audience.

Ours has been christened …… Juan the van.

Rationale he will be spending most of his time in Spain with us :D

I am completing the purchase of a house at Alcoutim on the border shortly and keep my boat at Vila Real de Santo Antonio......

Exciting times for a Cali.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds superb, best of luck with the purchase etc…

I'm very new to the Cali world but loving it, a few weeks ago it wasn't on the radar until a good friend announced he was selling his, well it had to be done.

Love both France and Spain, they seem to be geared up and a lot more welcoming to the camper van and the outdoor life, so intend to make sure we get some serious use and tap into that way of life.

I have two god friends with properties in France and Murcia, so they will become bases for us and we will tour from there. The plan is to buy a place when we retire but thats a few years away yet, however the research and planning begins now.

Happy camping :cool:

France is great for the aires .......

When I got the the Cali I took 15 months off work (after a 30 year stretch ) and now keep my boat at Vila Real and on the 16th wil own own a house at Alcoutim......BUT last week spending a week with my old pal the 'strudel Van ' at Le Mans bought it home to me.......Cali life is great ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

'Von Weasley'

Youngest daughters fav H Potter character!