Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New app for your smartphone: California on Tour

Romke

Making the Most of our Coast
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150 4Motion
Released earlier this month and not yet ready for international use: California on Tour. The page on Google Play is in German. I assume the AppStore has it as well. Translated:

The California on Tour App is your digital companion for an unforgettable adventure.
With our mobile online service, we make your journey easier thanks to digital functions and smart solutions. Would you like to find a suitable camping and parking space or a gas station along your route quickly and easily? No problem, the California on Tour app will be happy to help you with an integrated search function. In addition, the app offers a lot of technical information about your California. So you can call up all relevant data from anywhere and are ready for your unique VanLife experience.
The following further highlights are waiting for you:
• Find the right camping and parking spaces for your next trip all over Europe along your route or in your vicinity
• Clear category search for your next trip - Find, among other things, accommodation, restaurants, leisure activities or sights in your area
• All the most important information about your next travel stops in one app - save your favorite places and always keep track of your travel plans
• The most important technical information about your VW California is always at hand so that you have no questions during the trip

I'm assuming there is still a geo-restriction because I can't install it in France. Maybe there are some German-based forum members who can give it a try?

Can't install it on any of my devices.

Cali on tour.JPG
This is all I know. And I live in Belgium.

I noticed this today on my android phone: a VW app for Calis. Not available in this country yet, but going to come apparently. Just wondering if any of our European friends have used it? I must admit, after experiencing other VW apps I don't have high expectations.used it? I must admit, after experiencing other VW apps I don't have high expectations.

Screenshot_20201012-174852.pngScreenshot_20201012-174852.png

Searched for another thread before posting but couldn't find it. Sorry. Can a moderator delete this thread as it duplicates please?

Back