Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Cali Spec

rodbateman said:
Many thanks - great pics - particularly the rear three quarter view with bike rack and awning rail. Are those bi-xenon with LED running lights? I don't know what you get with the Chrome pack but I'm guessing you don't have that pack - can't see much added chrome!

There not the standard alloys?

Everyone has their own thoughts on how a van should look. Just my opinion but;
Chrome pack cancels the side impact bodywork protection, so no go for me. Bi-xenon look great and are very expensive to retro fit. Wheels are the "17" Cascavel (Anthracite) with all weather tyres. The Zunsport grills in black make the front look so much better and protect all those expensive coolers.

42K LOOKED LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN - till I saw the before VAT bit -

Like you am awaiting delivery of the first california venture - having read lots of the snaggy bits people have experienced - is there a hidden iceberg out there of Cali owners who have never had any problems and so don't post anything ?

alstevens said:
42K LOOKED LIKE AN ABSOLUTE BARGAIN - till I saw the before VAT bit -

Like you am awaiting delivery of the first california venture - having read lots of the snaggy bits people have experienced - is there a hidden iceberg out there of Cali owners who have never had any problems and so don't post anything ?

Hi we have had our Cali since March this year 9,500 miles and 52 nights in the van so far, front tyres down to 4 mm, and no faults / problems to report. Just waiting on snow this winter so we can get into the mountains for skiing and hiking! 4 season sleeping bags now purchased in readiness.

Back