Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new forest calie meet

Great photos Martin, looks like a good turn out, shame I could not make it.

Well done on the 2nd prize, another one to add to your collection.

That's Lee's van (choplee) and the awning is a Khyam Motor Dome.

Hi mark welcome along
The van in the picture is choplee's I think. I'm sure he will help you out with the info :thumb :thumb

Stu you beat me too it

Markm said:
As a prospective new owner mid aug, does anybody know what the drive away awning and front window covers are in this photo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16620958@N03/7432686420/

Stu is correct it's my van and the screen cover is silver screens and very very good ... You can fold front up or down to also let light in if it's to dark and not hot outside ....... :)
Khyam motor dome classic driveways awning .. Brilliant but top money :)

Pm me your number if u want to chat

choplee said:
Markm said:
As a prospective new owner mid aug, does anybody know what the drive away awning and front window covers are in this photo
http://www.flickr.com/photos/16620958@N03/7432686420/

Stu is correct it's my van and the screen cover is silver screens and very very good ... You can fold front up or down to also let light in if it's to dark and not hot outside ....... :)
Khyam motor dome classic driveways awning .. Brilliant but top money :)

Pm me your number if u want to chat

Yet another Natural grey Berghaus thats been lowered!!!

choplee said:
We love our lowered berg's ...:) lol

You haven't got the stainless side tubes though :mrgreen:

Looked like a fantastic weekend, shame I missed out.

Next time though, I'd want all three Natural grey, lowered bergs in a row! :cool:

Rilla said:
choplee said:

Next time though, I'd want all three Natural grey, lowered bergs in a row! :cool:

Would make a lovely photo :) .. Next time there where 3 grey berg's at the meet and 2 silver in the site but not with us ...
Do you know that there's only 16 grey made ..32 sliver and 32 blue .. Info from fella berg owner stu :)

Nice one all!

We were there in April - had a great time!

choplee said:
Rilla said:
choplee said:

Would make a lovely photo :) .. Next time there where 3 grey berg's at the meet and 2 silver in the site but not with us ...
Do you know that there's only 16 grey made ..32 sliver and 32 blue .. Info from fella berg owner stu :)

Every Berg I see, I plant a tracking device on them and then monitor them from my secret computer lair (behind the bookcase).

James

Need to see a blue one ... I'd be gutted if I really like it ,as it was the colour I first said ,but the wife loves a good grey car

choplee said:
Need to see a blue one ... I'd be gutted if I really like it ,as it was the colour I first said ,but the wife loves a good grey car
team black same as the dogs .i was the only black in the Forest :rofl

choplee said:

They look great and very nearly swayed me when I saw them side by side!

choplee said:

Lee

When are you got the chrome side bars?

James

Custard said:
choplee said:

Lee

When are you got the chrome side bars?

James

Need to sell afew things on eBay then side bars :) ( maybe) lol

Back