Super Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Looking good may taken a while to get to understand how it all works

Glad you like it pictures are automatically
Resized yeeh

Yeah +1 to that.

Except..... On my Samsung tablet in landscape the top 2/3 of the screen is taken up by the banner (nice pic btw) the command line and the SMG advert, so only 1/3 has actual relevant info in it. Is there any way to make the SMG advert smaller and to overlay it on the picture.

Also sometime in October it was very usefully pointed out that 'view unread' took you to a chronological list of unread posts which I have come to rely on. But now its gone......:(

I will let our tech guy answer this for you

There should be a new post tab at the top for unread posts

all looks ok on my Samsung Tab.
Miss the unread posts link

What a terribly nice forum look we have now.

Do I have to be all posh or can I be myself? :(

Yeah +1 to that.

Except..... On my Samsung tablet in landscape the top 2/3 of the screen is taken up by the banner (nice pic btw) the command line and the SMG advert, so only 1/3 has actual relevant info in it. Is there any way to make the SMG advert smaller and to overlay it on the picture.

Also sometime in October it was very usefully pointed out that 'view unread' took you to a chronological list of unread posts which I have come to rely on. But now its gone......:(

Will look into the Landscape issue on tablets later tonight for you when things are a little less hectic.

The "New posts" tab does what you require its just named differently, i will however be adding a "Recent Posts" button too which will display all recent posts whether they are unread or not. :)

all looks ok on my Samsung Tab.
Miss the unread posts link

unread posts should be there, i will double check later today though to make sure its not an isolated issue with the Tabs

Unread posts is now New Posts if you dont want to read all the posts then click Mark Forums Read

Took me a while to work this out also, but this is the equivalent of unread posts

Yes sorry, because all your posts have been imported into a new system it will say there is xxxx amount of unread posts, mark them as read and it will then resume as normal, its only because of the import its giving you a high number

New Forum is looking good, I was extremely concerned about the delay coming back on line, one day of the caravan club forum was more than enough.

I was extremely concerned about the delay coming back on line, one day of the caravan club forum was more than enough.

:)

Desperation stakes is that ...

I was on this morning :oops:

Good job Kev and Martin - I really like the top graphics.
I'd possibly tone the background a bit - maybe a light grey just to lower the contrast and avoid the slight "blog" look and maybe give the top nav bars a bit of a contrasting colour to break the page up a bit more.
I really like the thread "previews" and I won't cry too much about my "demotion" now I've sold my Cali... ;)

Also on the other side of the channel it looks OK....
But why is my avatar suddenly on his side ...or did i empty the bottleo_O
Can' t see anymore where your from ...used to be written under you avatar

The new logo looks very good too. Does that mean that my coasters and pitch sign are now collectors items :)

Also on the other side of the channel it looks OK....
But why is my avatar suddenly on his side ...or did i empty the bottleo_O
Can' t see anymore where your from ...used to be written under you avatar

Your avatar has always been on it's side to me ...

It took me ages to work it out, then I fell over one day and lying on the floor saw what it was :(

But wierd , when i go my profile page ...suddenly that same picture is in the normal position , so it's a forum bug....:D

It was the same on the old forum...

You have always been a bit sideways to me ...

Most people are after the 5th glass anyway -

I hate it when anything changes....but compared to many upgrades I've experienced it looks like even I'll soon get the hang of this.

Love the auto resize of pics - finally can add a picture of Gino as my avatar!

Back