Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

View attachment 86102
And... at... long... last... 382 days after ordering
... Billy will be ready to collect next Thursday! The dealer has sent me a video showing me round, a nice touch.
Can anyone spot what's missing?
If it’s the naff chrome stripe down the side you had a lucky escape, here’s what it would of looked like. Looks way better without it.5F320A55-4B85-483E-BB21-CE8E721BAF7D.jpeg

No, I swerved the chrome pack intentionally. I might consider blacking other chrome - we'll see
I’ve got the black badges and will be doing front grill black on my joker when it finally turns up. After some black wheels but did want to stick with 17” those springfields look good though.
Hope you have a trip planned for next week :thumb

I’ve got the black badges and will be doing front grill black on my joker when it finally turns up. After some black wheels but did want to stick with 17” those springfields look good though.
Getting 17" ones redone in Black (or similar) is cost effective plus a wide range of cheaper tyre options remains.

Only joking @66tim99 , I assume it’s the b pillars, should be black?
Yes - the dealer had missed that. So it seems did the factory... so that’ll be it’s first warranty repair.

Art velour seats?
I missed those and regret it slightly. But for a few hundred quid saving I have ordered bespoke faux leather and alcantara covers that will be fitted by the suppliers...so I get the colour I want AND the original seats under...so I’m at peace with the error :cool:

Yes - the dealer had missed that. So it seems did the factory... so that’ll be it’s first warranty repair.
So annoying. At least they are an easy item to add.
Bet you can’t wait for collection day now! Look forward to seeing better pics as that screen shot doesn’t do the wheels any justice

View attachment 86102
... Billy will be ready to collect next Thursday! The dealer has sent me a video showing me round, a nice touch.
Brilliant Tim, really pleased for you mate. Looks good without the ugly number plate on the front but don’t think you’ll get away with that for long ;)

Nice one Tim, always glad to see one of us “fly the nest” of this damn thread! You’ve been here longer than most. Many, many happy memories in Billy,mate and will look forward to your posts in the “view from your cali” thread!
I’m gonna be here for the next 12 months at least, as will a few more of us I reckon. I’m jealous of Tim already!!!

View attachment 86102
I collected mine today. Will post some pics when it finally stops raining! It is definitely worth the wait.

View attachment 86102
Congrats, really pleased for you Tim, we're 6 months in and remember you on this thread from the beginning!

I’m taking it straight to Azuri in Stevenage for a ceramic and ppf-ing, then picking it up 5 days later for its first overnight (solo :D) at South Lytchett Manor before an early Alpine speaker upgrade at Advanced In-Car in Poole and to pick up a sliding rear tray from @Craig Storey. Won’t be able to get away properly until end of November

Back