Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New T6.1 order delays

S

SAM49

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Noticed some 44s have come through and about to be united with their new owners.....My van must be feeling left behind by its mates because it was also a 44 build week but as of this afternoon it was still at Status 20, build in progress. I am getting feedback that "it's held for parts". Not sure what they could be as it is a 150 Cali with nothing out of the ordinary going onto it other than a strawberry red pop-top..... damn should have picked the blue one!....

Octobus

Octobus

Cali on order
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Noticed some 44s have come through and about to be united with their new owners.....My van must be feeling left behind by its mates because it was also a 44 build week but as of this afternoon it was still at Status 20, build in progress. I am getting feedback that "it's held for parts". Not sure what they could be as it is a 150 Cali with nothing out of the ordinary going onto it other than a strawberry red pop-top..... damn should have picked the blue one!....
We are in the same boat, although the dealer told me on Tuesday that he was confident that we would be taking delivery in 3 weeks time.

Wogga

Wogga

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
If yours is running alongside mine in timescale, my week 41 has apparently only just arrived in Sheerness yesterday. It obviously didn't want to overtake the weeks 44 and 45's that have already been delivered! So hopefully within two weeks yours should be in the UK. Hoping mine might now be avail in the next two weeks, been a long wait from mid July when ordered.
Yep mine is still sat in Hannover awaiting the train to Emden. Hopefully you can pick yours up from the dealer back end of the week, again they seem to have been getting to the dealers within days, then again it will probably take a fortnight. I just find it bizarre when you see a production line its a production line, they don't show the lay-bys or hard shoulders :) I thought I had ordered a bizarre option but that was put to bed talking to the others. Fingers crossed for you MM.

cayman57

cayman57

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Well my week 43 is still sitting at port released for shipping but has been for last 10days. Hopefully will be on a boat next week, but who knows???

Wogga

Wogga

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Well my week 43 is still sitting at port released for shipping but has been for last 10days. Hopefully will be on a boat next week, but who knows???
Not just me then. My week 43 has still got to get there so your report has cheered me up no end.....not :) Maybe when mine gets to the docks they can hold hands, mind you I guess yours is going south, mine should be going North. I did notice yesterday the Malacca Highway which normally does the Sheerness run was off to Spain.

Skooty Alan

Skooty Alan

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Not just me then. My week 43 has still got to get there so your report has cheered me up no end.....not :) Maybe when mine gets to the docks they can hold hands, mind you I guess yours is going south, mine should be going North. I did notice yesterday the Malacca Highway which normally does the Sheerness run was off to Spain.
Maybe its because you are on the wrong side of the Pennines? Just saying

Wogga

Wogga

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Saw a post where somebody had just ordered a 6.1 199/204 and the dealer told him they would have it in 12 weeks. Didn't have the heart to tell them it will be 13 weeks before they start making the 204s.

13.5 weeks since we ordered ours so mustn't grumble, hopefully only 3 weeks max to go. :eek:

Saw a post where somebody had just ordered a 6.1 199/204 and the dealer told him they would have it in 12 weeks. Didn't have the heart to tell them it will be 13 weeks before they start making the 204s.

13.5 weeks since we ordered ours so mustn't grumble, hopefully only 3 weeks max to go. :eek:
At last my week 43 build has reached the docks after a 2.5 week wait for the train to Emden. Status now 38 released for shipping, which means nothing unless it gets on a tub tomorrow. Assuming it will be put on the City of Rotterdam with a bit of luck it might land in Blighty end of next week.

66tim99

66tim99

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
At last my week 43 build has reached the docks after a 2.5 week wait for the train to Emden. Status now 38 released for shipping, which means nothing unless it gets on a tub tomorrow. Assuming it will be put on the City of Rotterdam with a bit of luck it might land in Blighty end of next week.
Nice one Wogga. Everything crossed.

Wogga

Wogga

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
My week 41, then week 43, Cali is at the dealers (finally ...). Picking it up from Preston sometime next week.

Oh, and in case you haven't clocked it from my avatar, it's name is going to be 'Preston'.
You need a graphic of Preston making for the van, visiting the home town of Nick Park, nice homage. Keep an eye out for an abandoned Blue Cali looking for an owner it may be mine Wilbur.

VW California Club