Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie first purchases

Robert&Catherine

Robert&Catherine

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Waiting patiently (not at all) for my first Cali Ocean to be made (just 5 more weeks to go). My wife wanted to reclaim the room where I have piled up my essential pre-delivery purchases. Wondering how my stash compares to other newbies?

IMG_3919.jpeg

Shows dedication to the advice from other lists on here - as evidenced by the trivet!

I cant see the gas bottle?

A lot of forum influenced purchases…that and some influenced by my new obsession with YouTube…hoping I get my life back once it actually arrives!!!

I cant see the gas bottle?
Yep still need to buy that and the other essential of some nice stackable wine glasses… ordered a few from Amazon but just didn’t feel nice (could I sound more middle aged right now!!!). Also need to decide on bedding, floormats etc but will wait until have used it a few times. Did rent one for a few days which helped knowing what worked for us.

Just started to collect some stuff. I love the LOTUS GRILL. The cable is only 64€ 3x1.5 x 25 meter.
What is the best purchase to fill the watertank?
7b52e13f3bc452621224a556b35b2efe.jpg
fd1bcf2d77404b49bf0f5636f4fe0f2c.jpg

Verstuurd met Tapatalk

Yep still need to buy that and the other essential of some nice stackable wine glasses… ordered a few from Amazon but just didn’t feel nice (could I sound more middle aged right now!!!). Also need to decide on bedding, floormats etc but will wait until have used it a few times. Did rent one for a few days which helped knowing what worked for us.
I have some nice stackable wine glasses (no longer available) but I took them out when I was sorting the van and forgot to put them back in. On my last trip I had wine/beer out of the small plastic beaker I had. The other option was a mug. The taste was OK but not very good for the photos which I wanted to impress friends on Facebook with! Should not have tidied van.

A note book and pen and a list of what to take and what you forgot maybe useful. Don't forget the bottle opener and cork screw.

Waiting patiently (not at all) for my first Cali Ocean to be made (just 5 more weeks to go). My wife wanted to reclaim the room where I have piled up my essential pre-delivery purchases. Wondering how my stash compares to other newbies?

View attachment 110911
Impressive collection

I have some nice stackable wine glasses (no longer available) but I took them out when I was sorting the van and forgot to put them back in. On my last trip I had wine/beer out of the small plastic beaker I had. The other option was a mug. The taste was OK but not very good for the photos which I wanted to impress friends on Facebook with! Should not have tidied van.

A note book and pen and a list of what to take and what you forgot maybe useful. Don't forget the bottle opener and cork screw.
Good idea about the notebook as I have a really bad memory…strange that no one sell’s really nice stackable wine glasses (we had some nice ones in the cali we rented and can’t seem to find anything similar).

Good idea about the notebook as I have a really bad memory…strange that no one sell’s really nice stackable wine glasses (we had some nice ones in the cali we rented and can’t seem to find anything similar).
I brought a set from Lakeland in a sale then they stopped doing them so I got 2 more from USA via Amazon but now that is a very expensive solution. Maybe just go for some nice non stackable ones, you can get some that look like cut glass, try a caravan shop.

Back