Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Now ordered

PhilR

PhilR

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Just had a phone call from our dealer Today. We ordered around similar time to yourself. He said he is expecting to see the vehicle end of Feb. That's with all the RDE2 compliance issues etc. Hope that helps.
That's surprising given that they have been telling us all that the 199/204 is not going to be built until week 6 at the earliest!? I hope your dealer is correct though! Which dealer was it?

Daytona1977

Daytona1977

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
That's surprising given that they have been telling us all that the 199/204 is not going to be built until week 6 at the earliest!? I hope your dealer is correct though! Which dealer was it?
It was Liverpool Van Centre. They are claiming that the build notification dates are all over the place due to the RDE issue. They are a large retailer and seem to be quite accurate with their info. I too have yet to receive a build date but my retailer said that wasn’t uncommon. It does not mean it won’t have been assigned a build date, just not published yet to notify the consumers.

Daytona1977

Daytona1977

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
We would be happy with an end Feb delivery, but still awaiting a build date.
See above Ian, I was of the same assumption. The dealer claimed that they would be coming through quicker than expected and his viewpoint was we will see ours end of Feb. Time will tell obviously. Fingers crossed he’s right.

VW California Club