Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Oh my god, picking up my new Cali tomorrow morning!

dod4luce

dod4luce

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Finally will be getting the Cali tomorrow, don't think I will sleep tonight at all. Too excited. Hope I can understand everything it does. Going to be such a new experience. Will book into a local campsite tomorrow night, just because I seriously need to try it out! Hurry UPPPPPP tomorrow! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I just want tomorrow to happen. I know I wont sleep. Been buzzing all week. :D :D :D :D

Let's see some pictures up here this weekend. I love picture' s. good luck for you all tomorrow :thumb

Thanks CaliKev, will post piccies asap. Hopefully local camping tomorrow night, just cos I can! ha ha! Will take some piccies of it tomorrow, and post as soon as I am online! :D

Ditto (again). :D

Mix of nervousness and excitement. Best wishes to all those picking up machines tomorrow.

Shes here, and shes beautiful. I will get some photos on here soon. How's your one Veg-Frenzy? Heaps to learn for me. Never had anything quite so complex and computerised! Mine is a 180 DSG also, I just grabbed at what they had coming in. Manual would have been fine too, but DSG is a lazyboy, nice an chilled in traffic! It pulls really well, surprised at its power. Off to play now. Back soon!! Happy days to all Cali owners!! :D :D :D

Looking great. Spent thr last 6 hrs collecting, learning and loading. Feeling knackered. Just off down the road for night #1. Nothing like breaking the ice. Pictures to follow when I have more time.
Thanks to all for great advise from this excellent forum.

Set the alarm off already, embarrassing moment! Silly me!! Also camping tonight, well........you've got to eh? ha ha :D

Good luck with your camping tonight boys :thumb

I'm sorry not thinking enjoy boys & girls :thumb

So far so good. Tea-check. Dinner-check. Chairs and table-check. Music-check. Heater-check.
We're chilling at the moment. Going for upstairs sleep tonight.

GrannyJen said:
Calikev said:
I'm sorry not thinking enjoy boys & girls :thumb

Huh!

Typical :lol:

I know jen we have alot of female members but they do tend to be a little quiet
Except for you of course its always a pleasure to read your posts :thumb

Back home, what a great sleep. That's what I call glamping!! Slept downstairs, didnt pop the roof up as it was raining and wasnt too sure if it might hold moisture when closed if damp......didnt want to risk that. Woke up to glorious sunshine, so I need not have worried! Really happy with it, and the heater was great for warming the van up before bed! How was upstairs bed? Comfy they say!! Down as a bit hard, but will probably get a topper for it, but I slept well, and thats what counts!! Piccies later, forgot to take many, but will post what I have later! :) :D :D :D :D

As it says in the thread title ! ........ Scary but roll on Monday !!! :bananadance

DSCN6311.JPG

wow, thats lovely. You are going to have such fun. I'm totally overwhelmed by mine. Nice colour too. Mines white! :D :D :D

The day I drove it away. Parked at PC World briefly for a quick photo. More to follow at some point!

1.jpg

Home again. What great fun. Loved it. Roll on next trip.

I keep going out in mine. Can't leave it alone! Staying away from it now. Got to find some self control. Oh they are such fun!! :thumb

:D great stuff, picked up mine around same time ,140,sand beige, man, drives well , off to Dorset for first camp soon , only disappointment was it came with three rails instead of two, but QTM premium two rail carpet works well seat slides over it fine , & piece of trim. Keeps falling off . Otherwise awesome kit. Enjoy your trips. :D

Back