Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

On the Ship!!

RetroRed5

RetroRed5

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
At last, our CaliO is making its way from VW over to the UK; I just asked VW via the online chat and they said it was loaded onto the ship and in en-route :D

I've got to say that I am super excited that the wait is now almost over (been waiting since May this year).

VW even gave me the name of the ship and I can track its progress on www.vesselfinder.com ;)

not the one stuck on the beach at Falmouth

Hi, just got email from dealer. Looks like our Cali is making the same crossing :upsidedown

Hi, just got email from dealer. Looks like our Cali is making the same crossing :upsidedown

Good stuff; you must be as excited as me then :thumb

I just checked and the ship is a little behind schedule; as of 5:33pm today, it is about 5 miles from dock.

Very excited. My boat is heading for Newcastle, so maybe not travelling together.

Hopefully making its journey up to Inverness on Thursday (27th). Dealer going to let me have a quick preview prior to collection on the 3rd. So looking forward to 2019.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all. :cheers

Quick update, my CaliO is at the dealership :happy

I'm going to go view it and "sign-off" on it this week before the dealer fits the dealer options (it has to be taxed now BEFORE any dealer options can be added).

Super excited :thumb

Quick update, my CaliO is at the dealership :happy

I'm going to go view it and "sign-off" on it this week before the dealer fits the dealer options (it has to be taxed now BEFORE any dealer options can be added).

Super excited :thumb
Good news! I’ll watch out for you on the roads around here. :thumb

A week later than hoped for but Boo is now sitting in the drive :bananadance2Just can’t stop popping out “just to check”. Planning to get a night away on Tuesday if all goes well.

A week later than hoped for but Boo is now sitting in the drive :bananadance2Just can’t stop popping out “just to check”. Planning to get a night away on Tuesday if all goes well.

Fantastic!! A pic would be nice ;)

I went to see our CaliO today at the dealership (needed to sign-off on it before they can add dealer options); it hadn't been prepared for handover yet so was a bit on the dirty side but it does look awesome, see pic below...

upload_2019-1-10_17-29-15.png

I'm picking it up in about a week :thumb

I went to see our CaliO today at the dealership (needed to sign-off on it before they can add dealer options); it hadn't been prepared for handover yet so was a bit on the dirty side but it does look awesome, see pic below...

View attachment 40599

I'm picking it up in about a week :thumb
Snap!! Good colour choice :D
Is that the cleckheaton dealership?

I like most of the Cali colours, especially the tone-tones's but this my fave colour combo by far; I see from your profile pic you went for the same :thumb

Yes, that's the dealership; how on Earth did you figure that out from the pic? :confused:

I like most of the Cali colours, especially the tone-tones's but this my fave colour combo by far; I see from your profile pic you went for the same :thumb

Yes, that's the dealership; how on Earth did you figure that out from the pic? :confused:
yes i have the same, had it just over a year, great thing.
I recognise the brick wall to the right, been there a few times in the past :)

Back