Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

In the club

D

Dee

Vehicle
Looking to buy
Hi all, I am so pleased to say that yesterday, we ordered our dream VW Cali Ocean! To say we’re excited is an understatement. With two children 6 & 3 we cannot wait to get out on adventures … we just have the very long wait to endure first This forum has been fantastic for finding out information and helping us to decide on options etc so thanks to you all. I have also loved hearing about all those of you that have been enjoying your vans this summer or are getting closer to your pick up date. Really hoping VW sort out the supply issues and speed up production so that I can post about our adventures too in 2022. I will remain optimistic (everything crossed for a miracle) in the meantime, and keep you all posted with its progress

Exciting times Dee. My youngest two are 6 and 4 and they think it’s a giant Wendy house and absolutely love camping - constant badgering about when we are going camping next:)

Reactions: Dee
Aww that sounds just fab! Buying a Cali is such a huge investment and it’s taken us a while to take the plunge but they are only little once, and I know they’ll absolutely love camping just as much as your youngest do! It’s the day trips as well, it will revolutionise our weekends . Will look forward to hearing more about your travels in due course, and taking inspiration from you all. So pleased to be in the club! Thanks for your lovely message

Aww that sounds just fab! Buying a Cali is such a huge investment and it’s taken us a while to take the plunge but they are only little once, and I know they’ll absolutely love camping just as much as your youngest do! It’s the day trips as well, it will revolutionise our weekends . Will look forward to hearing more about your travels in due course, and taking inspiration from you all. So pleased to be in the club! Thanks for your lovely message
Congratulations! You will not regret your decision and the memories you will make will stay with your children their whole lives. Enjoy the wait by researching trips and try to not get bogged down with delays and build dates. It will happen and it is definitely worth the wait!

:welcome And now the wait begins, hope it passes quickly. It seems incredible that 18 months ago it was possible to buy a Cali from dealer stock.

Thank you for such a warm welcome. Yes, and the price of used Cali’s is just unbelievable at the moment too! I’m just wondering how long I can wait before I ask the Q about anticipated build weeks …. Not long I suspect!!!

Back