Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Anyone had news of the 199 deliveries

Picked mine up just before Christmas on the 18th then been offshore since the 20th looking at pictures of it every morning.......... soon be home and planning our first winter adventure to Edinburgh Caravan Club site! Smashing....

Finally collecting my 199 Ocean on Monday!!
Hurrah! It’s been a long (and uncertain) wait, but it is WELL worth it. We are loving our 199. Just bought a zonesleep topper for downstairs bed after a hard night on Boxing Day, haven’t tried upstairs yet. Have enjoyed taking the bikes out - bike rack much easier than car one. Super speedy rings for tea. Haven’t filled all cupboards yet. Hope your pick up goes well and that you have a super time in your van in 2019 and beyond.

BAE75CFE-A1FB-49F1-A24F-EE23CF8457A4.jpeg Hi, my Ocean arrived at dealer today. Popped through to see it. Has the new bellows fitted.

Hopefully all ready for Thursday :bananadance2

View attachment 40462 Hi, my Ocean arrived at dealer today. Popped through to see it. Has the new bellows fitted.

Hopefully all ready for Thursday :bananadance2

I really like this new addition and am interested to know if it has two Zips that can be undone from the top centre so that it could be folded down and be opened by any amount you choose?

Unfortunately I only had a limited time this afternoon, so only checked to see if we had the new addition (Build Week 49).

Back