Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Only ordered on Monday and

Wobble’s Mum

Wobble’s Mum

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
have been given build week 36, which is first week in September.

I'm not complaining but I hope they are able to cope with these rush orders they seem to be squishing through. We don't want another Dudley situation on our hands ;)

I'm not complaining but I hope they are able to cope with these rush orders they seem to be squishing through. We don't want another Dudley situation on our hands ;)

Do you mind if I ask who you ordered through?

It might be a good things its getting first week of sept as it will have to meet wltp emmison tests. I belive these are Euro 6. something, b,c or d, so could make it more future proof when cities start clamping down on 'older' normal Euro 6 engines, but time will tell, still flaming exciting though, sorry about the politics hhaha, mines last week of august! Bet you cant wait!

Nobody could be that unlucky …. Dudley 2 will be perfect. And if he isn't … well... sometimes you just have to accept that nothing's perfect. It is unlikely that you would ever have THAT much trouble again though! I bet you're looking forward to getting your hands on him. Life, eh. What a ride!!!

Nobody could be that unlucky …. Dudley 2 will be perfect. And if he isn't … well... sometimes you just have to accept that nothing's perfect. It is unlikely that you would ever have THAT much trouble again though! I bet you're looking forward to getting your hands on him. Life, eh. What a ride!!!

Dudley 2 will be just fine. We have a good feeling about it.

Dudley 1 has gone back on the forecourt for £3500 more than we paid for him!

Back