Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Only ten left!

You would think these would hold their value very well over the coming years. Could be quite sort after going forward.
You would of thought so... That’s if they've still got them and if they are actually Brand New.

The dealers have a habit of advertising Pre-Reg cars as Brand New and I phoned up for a New Kombi a few weeks back and I was told it had been sold. When I last looked a few days ago, it was still being advertised!

You would of thought so... That’s if they've still got them and if they are actually Brand New.

The dealers have a habit of advertising Pre-Reg cars as Brand New and I phoned up for a New Kombi a few weeks back and I was told it had been sold. When I last looked a few days ago, it was still being advertised!

Yes I know what you mean.
The dealers keep them live to hook in potential buyers for other vans.

Yes I know what you mean.
The dealers keep them live to hook in potential buyers for other vans.
Yeah they are only fishing but I find it so irritating when you’re looking and still see it advertised!!

Makes me want to phone up for it everyday just to annoy them!

Mobile apps are great providing you have signal, I always carry a Tomtom as back up.
Google Maps lets you download maps to use offline including rerouting during a trip. I've used this everywhere from Spain to Canada, incuding Scotland, but I've been told that downloading is blocked by Google for UK users. That didn't happen to us in the UK, but it did happen in Croatia.

Can't do it, went out to take the photographs this morning
took 2 and thought what are you doing?
I regretted selling my T5 caravelle pretty much straight away.

A couple of years later, I could not replace it for what I sold it for !

Be extremely sure before you dispose of your Cali, they have a way of becoming a family member !

Not only that your OH will kill you !

We buy any car is 100% driven by the auction results of its owner British Car Auctions with an algorithm tweaking the price up or down for lower than normal mileage or many more owners.

The “appraiser” that looks over your car is on a remuneration package that rewards him for getting you down even more.

Your car will make £500 more than WBAC at the next BCA auction. This is a supremely lazy way of selling a car or van. Book it into BCA yourself, it is easier than WBAC and avoids having your tyres kicked in a Lidl carpark by a former estate agent who still has a cocaine habit to feed. Who knows might make way more than you wanted. I sold an Arthur Daley XJ6 last week at Sotheby’s, it made double what I expected

2 Beaches, both 2019 VAT Qualifying and tiny mileages went through BCA this month, I didnt see what they sold for but I’d wager they were VAG UK cars, there will be more going through

The dealer I bought my Beach from said he sold 15 Cali’s last week alone, all his stock is gone, “The Germans have gone mad” he said, “no”, I replied, “we all have”

I noticed this morning that VW dealers have now resorted to advertising Oceans as Beaches just to get rid of them!! :D :D

65FD231B-576E-41DB-A8BE-7BFA4FED99FF.png

:D Discraceful tactics! There was even a cheeky SE squeezed in with them as well when I last looked.

Do they make the inclusion of a free (non-removeable) kitchen pod part of their sales pitch?
Probably say it has lots of storage and is fully equipped without having to go and buy a mountain of stuff.;):Iamsorry

Of course its each to their own and we are not going down that road again.:cheers

Probably say it has lots of storage and is fully equipped without having to go and buy a mountain of stuff.;):Iamsorry
Not a problem at all. Just a reflection on the dealers resorting to advertising Oceans as Beaches to help shift them.

Glad you Ocean users don't need to buy any extras........ (now if only that were true :) )

I regretted selling my T5 caravelle pretty much straight away.

A couple of years later, I could not replace it for what I sold it for !

Be extremely sure before you dispose of your Cali, they have a way of becoming a family member !

Not only that your OH will kill you !
We decided to sell our Cali as wife wanted something bigger, we advertised on here and had few enquires and a couple who were very keen indeed, we had a day trip in here and decided we would regret selling so withdrew!

According to facebook, Breeze VW have got a few more new/pre reg Beach in.

In related news, Mercedes Marco Polos are also selling like hot cakes. Glasgow Mercedes Benz sold their stock of two last week. Both vans had been there since October 2019.

The number of UK dealer available Marco Polo Horizons has reduced from around 20 to less than 5 in the last two weeks.

Campervan bonanza at the moment.

Back