Our dog Sasha

Bigmac4061

Bigmac4061

BigMac
VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 140
As many of you know from the last meet at the cotswolds
Our beautiful staffy Sasha fell ill on the Sunday that you were all leaving to go back home.
We stayed an extra day as she picked up and amazingly we had her for another week considering she would have been 16 years old in November 2014 we think she done very well but We very sadly had to say good bye on the 6th of October which is one of the saddest things we have ever had to do. She had been fighting a brain tumour for many years but in her last week she really deteriorated and we had to make a hard decision. I think most of you who go the the meets knew Sasha so we just wanted to let you all know.
Iain and Elaine x

Sorry to hear that guys :sad :sad remember the good times :thumb. RIP Sasha.

Hi Iain and Elaine, such sad sad news to hear about the lovely Sasha. She had the most fabulous life with you and will be sadly missed on the meets. Sending you lots of love at such a heartbreaking time, Lesley, Brin, Millie and Maisie.x

That's a real shame guys. We know how much she meant to you.

I know we discussed it the other weekend but obviously you've had other things on your mind since then, the New Forest meet is setup, details in my sig if you'd like to join us.

Iain,

We were only talking about it together the day before on Saturday.

I know that I will be very sad should I outlive my 15 year old much loved Welsh Collie Flossie.

I'm sure you have many good memories and the satisfaction of giving a far better life than would have been the case had Sasha not come into your life.

Take care

James.