Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Overpressure in expansionbox for power steering

J

joensapaugen

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
Hi

I have a overpressure in the expansionbox for my power steering. It is a 2007 cali 2,5L 174hp.
A few times before I have been taking out power steering fluide due to overpressure.
No it is time again and now the expansionbox i full and presses the oil out in the engineroom.
Does anyone have any idea why it becomes more and more oil in the expansionbox? This winter everything was on normal level but now it is overfull.
I have had this prblems a few times before but now it is more than before.
I have never added any steering oil only been taking out steering oil from the expansionbox about every second year. I have had the car since 2013.

Hope to get some help.

Ola

Hi

I have a overpressure in the expansionbox for my power steering. It is a 2007 cali 2,5L 174hp.
A few times before I have been taking out power steering fluide due to overpressure.
No it is time again and now the expansionbox i full and presses the oil out in the engineroom.
Does anyone have any idea why it becomes more and more oil in the expansionbox? This winter everything was on normal level but now it is overfull.
I have had this prblems a few times before but now it is more than before.
I have never added any steering oil only been taking out steering oil from the expansionbox about every second year. I have had the car since 2013.

Hope to get some help.

Ola
When was the Power Steering fluid last changed?

Back