Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Palmerston alloys

Hi there, I will drop you an email, I have had a few people interested in these and I will hopefully get some more photos tomorrow as there is a gap in the rain!

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

I’ve been reading the above with much interest and am now undecided between the davenport and Palmerston for my T6.1 ocean that’s in order. I get the ride height and longevity benefits of the davenport which could outweigh the looks of the Palmerston.

Would anyone be kind enough to please post a picture of a Indium grey 6.1 with davenports?

Cheers and all the best

I’ve been reading the above with much interest and am now undecided between the davenport and Palmerston for my T6.1 ocean that’s in order. I get the ride height and longevity benefits of the davenport which could outweigh the looks of the Palmerston.

Would anyone be kind enough to please post a picture of a Indium grey 6.1 with davenports?

Cheers and all the best
ride height is the same with 16, 17 or 18" alloys, just different size tyre wall.:thumb

You could probably google images if your eager davenports are very common as are grey vans so you shouldn’t have a problem finding an ocean with them.
In my opinion Palmerstons win hands down there stunning had them on our 6.1 ocean and bought a spare wheel and carrier for piece of mind

ride height is the same with 16, 17 or 18" alloys, just different size tyre wall.:thumb
Sorry that’s my poor articulation - serves me right for doing a work zoom call at the same time. I’m trying to understand the difference in ride quality between the Davenports and the Palmerstons. I have the former on my T6 so don’t know if the quality is worse (I’ve heard not). Also would be interested to see the aesthetics on a indium t6.1.
Cheers for reading
All the best

Cheers and all the best

Do you have some lead in the boot? !!
Mmmm no, had the VW 30mm lowering springs fitted by VW dealer. I'm not happy with the rake angle but both VW Technical and Eibach are saying the springs are correct and the van should sit like this. I don't agree and am trying to find an independent suspension expert to take a look, struggling to find soneone at moment but will persevere as I'm convinced it's not right.

They were fitted by Bristol Camper Company, they will supply only as well.
If you measure from either the wheel centre or the rim bottom edge, easier to hook a tape measure at the bottom, to the highest point of the body wheel arch back and front.
Use same wheel reference point back and front of course. Mi
Front should be 5 to 10mm more than the rear on level ground.

Have driver and passenger in to give an in use loading.

Back