Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Passenger seat side panel

CaliforniaVix

CaliforniaVix

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199
Hi everyone?

Is there anything beneath the passenger seat in a California t6.1? We have just taken off our seat cover to find that the side panel of the seat is missing! It went into the dealer a month ago for replacement bellows and that’s the only time I can think that it would have happened. I mean you don’t just lose a plastic panel?!

Hi everyone?

Is there anything beneath the passenger seat in a California t6.1? We have just taken off our seat cover to find that the side panel of the seat is missing! It went into the dealer a month ago for replacement bellows and that’s the only time I can think that it would have happened. I mean you don’t just lose a plastic panel?!
The battery and fuses. But plastic panel underneath the seat cover? A pic may help.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

The space underneath the passenger seat of an Ocean houses one of the two leisure batteries and a fuse box so it is pretty crowded!

Is it the plastic trim directly below the seat cushion that is missing? Which side?
I can't think of any reason why the dealership would remove either side to replace the bellows!

Back