Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Perfect packing for the Beach

B

bilberry

Guest User
I know I'm just asking for trouble on a forum where everyone has great ideas, but...after around six trips, I think I have our perfect packing map drawn up!

It won't work as well for families, I guess, and everyone has their own bits and pieces that they find essential to take (not many would include a yoga mat, and I confess that I haven't got it out once on this current trip).

Anyway, I've added a full description and photos to our Beach story here. Forgive the lack of pics here on the forum but I'm struggling with wifi next to a turquoise lake in Provence. What a shame, eh!

It's been an effortless two-weeker so far thanks to my packing (and I guess the sunshine, the food, the wine and the company).

Your stuff is so well packed it doesn't even fall out when the van is upside down! (See first photo "How we pack the beach")

Should we blame the wifi, or the wine? :D :D

Oh,
Your stuff is so well packed it doesn't even fall out when the van is upside down! (See first photo "How we pack the beach")

Should we blame the wifi, or the wine? :D :D
Oh, well that will obviously be the wifi, which I'll sort out as soon as I've finished this bottle of Oppidum d'Entremomt.

Back