Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Personalised German number plate

Corradobrit

Corradobrit

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Need to decide on a set of German plates for 'Bulli Idle'. These are the 3 I'm considering
#1 "BULLI"
#2 "VW BUS"
#3 "BUSS"

Is there a clear winner according to the audience? Any better suggestions?
Plates.jpg

#1.

It may be easier to tally if you put this voting buttons on top
Do you have the same system in Germany where you buy them from
Either DVLA (Government) or private seller?
If so what are the prices.

Do you have the same system in Germany where you buy them from
Either DVLA (Government) or private seller?
If so what are the prices.
The options are limited. Basically 1 or 2 letters for the City (H in my case), 1 or 2 letters (usually the owners initials) and 2 to 4 numbers. You can check if a combination is available online and then pay 40 Euro for 2 plates incl shipping. So very cheap.

The options are limited. Basically 1 or 2 letters for the City (H in my case), 1 or 2 letters (usually the owners initials) and 2 to 4 numbers. You can check if a combination is available online and then pay 40 Euro for 2 plates incl shipping. So very cheap.
Nice !
And 1

I could do a pretty good approximation to 'Coast'Plate2.jpg

You don't have to pay 40€. You can riserve it for free, print out the reservation and give it to the dealer, they will take care of it and you pick up your van ready with the plates.
In your city website look for Zulassungstelle or wünschkennzeichen.
I would go for #3 because it's the shortest

You don't have to pay 40€. You can riserve it for free, print out the reservation and give it to the dealer, they will take care of it and you pick up your van ready with the plates.
In your city website look for Zulassungstelle or wünschkennzeichen.
I would go for #3 because it's the shortest
I'm importing the Cali from Netherlands to Germany so local dealer isn't involved. Therefore I assume there would be a cost involved to get the plates made up in any case.

Indeed, very cheap. Good for you :thumb and at those rates I would do it also but in Belgium too expensive (1030 euro + make a duplicate but this is mostly for free).
1 or 3
Greetings
Calibusje

Personally, I do not get the whole personalised number plate thing. But surely this is about your personal preferences? after all, you have already selected 3 options.

Go with your personal gut instinct, or failing this, take a pin to select one.

Personally, I do not get the whole personalised number plate thing. But surely this is about your personal preferences? after all, you have already selected 3 options.

Go with your personal gut instinct, or failing this, take a pin to select one.
I decided on 3. Short and easy to remember, with a nod to the history of the Cali.