Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

PF13 xxx Grafam Water, Huntingdon

beardie

beardie

Silver Cali with black awning, 12 mid day gratham water. Believe it was 140 although the i in TDi was silver not red. It was a Bluemotion and I haven't seen one of these before. A quick peer in to the window suggested a full fat Cali

Re: PF13 Grafam Water, Huntingdon

Not really sure of the wisdom of posting a full reg on the site, can you edit the subject?

Is it really a big deal having full number plates on display. I have a picture in my profile and I have not bothered blanking the plate out.

I drive around in public all of the time with my plates on full display :). I know people can get copy plates made up and do drive away petrol purchases (this happened to a friend of mine), but I figure the risk of them doing that from a website is less then just looking for cars/vans on the street?

Maybe I am too trusting or there is another risk that I am not aware of?

I did laugh the other day, someone was selling a T5 combi on ebay and they went to the trouble of blanking out the reg number on all of the photos, but then also scanned a copy of the latest service receipt which included mileage, Reg Number, Chassis Number, Name and Address - pretty sure I could clone the whole car from that :)

Not arguing - just asking ;)

T

I don't tend to like full VRN's in posts as it can positively place a vehicle in a location at a given time which for some people may not be ideal.

As an example if someones wife thought someone was somewhere else at said time it might make for some interesting conversations. :shocked

Stu said:
As an example if someones wife thought someone was somewhere else at said time it might make for some interesting conversations. :shocked

The van wasn't 'rockin' ;-)

I don't know what you are inferring :mrgreen:

Perhaps he'd gone fishing instead of painting the fence :bananadance