Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Photo's of the Bird in Hand Meet March 2012

Re: Afternoon Meet Near Reading, Berkshire

Hi Chris and Penney, If you still have problems please feel free to email to me and I will upload them to your post: admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com

Once we have all the photo's in this thread we will save them as we are launching a new gallery on the website soon where everything will be categorised and also members can upload their photo's to the their own gallery.

stephen said:
Thanks Chris and Penney,
On your demonstration shoot out yesterday, between Chris and yourselves, on who could put up the quickest roof topper, and also what you considered the best out of the two makes ; 'very interesting,'
like with anything, You pays your money, and you take your choice.

http://other web site/accessories/products-page/?category=3&product_id=31

https://www.california-camping.de/vw-ca ... 21=452-459

Uploading pictures

In the post link, just click on 'upload attachments'- 'choose file' in my case I, look up 'my documents', where I installed my compressed JPEG photos, no larger than 1 MB
 otherwise it would not upload, and says in red; 'file to large', then you have to go back in what ever place your pictures are stored in, and re-size them, so that your photograph doesn't exceed 1 MB
Then go to the button; 'Add file' then simply add it to the text, and then hit 'submit'

It's always works for me, and I'm a bit of a 'Luddite' or 'technophobe,' when it comes to computer stuff! :grin:
can not even find upload :surrender attachments

@T5WOB,

If you look at the bottom. of the 'post reply' field, bottom left-hand side, you will see a tag with 'options' Right next to that tag, 'upload attachment' a slightly defused shade of light grey, click on that and 'choose file' on your computer.
I don't know if it's different for PC, but on Mac book, in Safari, it reasonably clear.

I hope this is some use, as I'm not exactly 'techno-savvy' myself, over these matters, 'in my case it's just trial and error' ;)

Thanks Stephen - couldn't see for looking!

A couple more pics ...

P1100772.jpg P1100778.jpg 122022.jpg 112211.jpg

More photos from the Berkshire meet, perhaps people can tell us who these vehicles belong to, as I've forgot :doh

'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (20).jpg 'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (21).jpg

And one more ..

P1100773.jpg

Well done Chris and Penny for getting your photos working :D

You will notice that there's not too many people in my shots! tis just that people get in the way of the vehicles! spoiling the shots of the vehicles. Ha Ha," Not really done intentionally though". :D

'Bird in the hand' meet, 10-03-12. (28).jpg

Good day yesterday, as others have said was good to put some faces to names & meet other Cali owners.
Thanks to Kev & Martin for organising & everyone else for coming along. Good to see so many new vans & lots of people joining the Cali way of life.

Great photos everyone. Thanks for posting.

well miffed even more now that we missed it seeing your pics all...
prob passers by wondered which celebs the VIP bus cavalcade was for ;)

oh..and Martin or AN Other - if you can email me a shot of the line up it would look good in Camper Mail in the mag....

Fantastic stuff. I've just skimmed though this thread and it's great to see the pictures and people. Is there are way of tagging the pictures so those who weren't there can put names and faces together.

We had a great time also but I'll do that elsewhere!

Iain

I hope I have got everybody's name right. And sorry if I have forgotten anybody. If you are on there and would like a mention let me know :lol:

Back