Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

SMG Meet ( Photo's etc.. )

THANK YOU to All, whatever your role - organiser, sponsor, fellow member ... you all made a contribution to what was a most enjoyable weekend. And I learned a lot too!
Hope to see you all at the next 'do'.
DrJohnB.

As new members, thank you to everyone for making us feel so welcome. It was great to see so many Cali's and their owners.
Sarah and Chris

What a brilliant weekend.

Thank you to all who came, we are looking forward to the next one!

cheers

I would like to add my thanks to everyone else's for the organisation, the food, the beer and whisky :crazy

Of course due to the fact I stayed at home and did not attend :D (remember that folks) I cannot really know and therefore not comment.

Next time I may do a spicy dish :smile

And Stu thanks for picking up and broadcasting the things you wished you had not said :doh

I need to add the camera to the latest gadgets bought thread.

Shame there was no picture of Lee in his 'lounge pants' that also would be a caption opportunity :eek:

I wond if Cobb do a larger size that I can get the whole Pig in next time :laugh2

Wow pics look great. :clap

Sad we missed this one but we were away ourselves and its one hell of a drive!

I must admit looking at it now my stripy lounge pants and camo wellies would have make a good caption photo .. Lol lol ....I nearly wore them to the cafe . Lol
:) :)

Nice one Martin .. I'll have a good look later and may add some choice words :)

It was difficult to get natural photo's of you Lee, you as you keep posing at the camera everytime I point it at you :lol:

Martin said:
It was difficult to get natural photo's of you Lee, you as you keep posing at the camera everytime I point it at you :lol:

Pmsl ... Sorry Martin ,so you was trying to get my good side while I wasn't looking :)

Thank you all for such a marvellous introduction to the Club and for all that went into making it such a successful event. Everyone was so friendly, interesting and helpful. We had a really great time, thank you.

Hi everybody well what a great weekend it was one of the best thanks to everyone who organised
It and also to Stu & Jock for cooking the food and to Lee for holding up the traffic and also to SMG
For their hospitality.It was good to meet new & old what a great bunch of people by the way James your good lady Katherine has a good taste in colour's (Custard & Buttons) looking forward to
The next one :smile

G&H

Gary&Heather said:
Hi everybody well what a great weekend it was one of the best thanks to everyone who organised
It and also to Stu & Jock for cooking the food and to Lee for holding up the traffic and also to SMG
For their hospitality.It was good to meet new & old what a great bunch of people by the way James your good lady Katherine has a good taste in colour's (Custard & Buttons) looking forward to

G&H

Katherine didn't know it was called 'Buttons' and this has excited her :)

James

Custard said:
Gary&Heather said:

G&H

Katherine didn't know it was called 'Buttons' and this has excited her :)

James

Bless her.

There's defiantly one thing missing from that photo guys ...!!

What's that lee :?: :rofl :rofl :rofl

I recognise that face :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Just found these on Youtube ...

Thanks Ian ( BigMac4061 )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4sO2xzbEqc[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkWIhyNhvIg[/youtube]

Back