Are you planning to order a T6 Cali in 2015

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.1%
  • No

Votes: 47 65.3%
  • Depends on deals available

Votes: 12 16.7%

• Total voters
Acapulco Blue would be my preference and use the rest of the £2.5k for diesel, bacon and beer!

Acapulco Blue would be my preference and use the rest of the £2.5k for diesel, bacon and beer!
I'm liking silver - this week, at least (as per my profile photo). Acapulco Blue is really nice and I like the red, but it's not metallic. I've got time to decide!

I suspect we all have plenty of time!!!

It works on my Brazilian T2. A bit like a teenager with fake ID on a California eh?

image.jpg

Here's a twist on the T6 Cali ordering information dilemma. VWNZ have confirmed quite a few Options I've selected, but they have no NZ Cali Beach Standard Spec list so haven't given me one. (yet?). I always imagined a Standard Spec List would come before an Options List. And, no Euro6 engines. We get the euro5 engines.(103 and 132kW). So no 110kW or 150kW, and no 4Motion with a manual gear box. (my preference) Just 132kW 4Motion with DSG. To top it all off, NO prices yet either... I'm beginning to wonder if it'll come with a pop top...

I've just spoken to a lovely lady in VW Commercial called Tara 0800 717 172 who unfortunately is as much in the dark as the rest of us. They do not know when the options list will be available as it is just 'sent to them'. She says that the T6 California hasn't been 'released' for sale yet and they have no idea when it will be.

I told her that there are a lot of very frustrated potential buyers out there but it looks like they have very little influence.

I asked who was in charge of the California launch in the UK and have been informed it's Carl Zu Dohna - Brand Director. They wouldn't give me an address to write to him at or an email but said that he could be contacted through customercare@vwcv.co.uk

Perhaps if we all email them it might prompt a response? I feel sorry for the dealers who have to put up with this crap and then have to look after VW's actual customers.

Guess what....No reply from VW Customers Services since last Thursday. How diabolical is that? Not even an acknowledgement of my email.

Back