Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pop up roof advice

If, and I mean if, the T6 bellows do fit you will get the front opening vent plus, having had both the material and the way if folds is far superior to that of the T5.1. I cant comment on the pre-facelift, I have not owned one.
Even thought the 6 folds better, I would still recommend just nipping out to check before completely lowering it though. Mines been up and down loads and it has never folded wrong yet but I don't take the chance.

Hi
I live in Kendal. I dropped into SJ campers the other day who might be worth investigating if you want to replace the canvas. They seem to have close links to VW but charge much less for labour and seem to be knowledgeable. I haven't used them for anything but they also do normal servicing. At back of golf course near by pass.

Hi
I live in Kendal. I dropped into SJ campers the other day who might be worth investigating if you want to replace the canvas. They seem to have close links to VW but charge much less for labour and seem to be knowledgeable. I haven't used them for anything but they also do normal servicing. At back of golf course near by pass.
Thanks Stephen.