Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Potential meet North UK autumn 21

Hi, I’m thinking of organising a meet late 2021 (end Sept / early Oct). Location could be anywhere from North Yorkshire to Northumberland up as far as Ballater.
Just wondering if anyone would be interested before I start enquiring at campsites. Most will be busy so we could be limited on numbers...
Yeah, i'd be interested.

I’d be up for that, count me in..

Sounds fun and would coincide with the *theoretical* delivery of our new Ocean… and I’m always up for a road trip to the motherland. However with an 8yo it’ll be impossible in term time. Summer ‘22 however
;)

Hi, I’m thinking of organising a meet late 2021 (end Sept / early Oct). Location could be anywhere from North Yorkshire to Northumberland up as far as Ballater.
Just wondering if anyone would be interested before I start enquiring at campsites. Most will be busy so we could be limited on numbers...
Hi, late Sept, very front of October we could be interested.

Masons campsite appletree wick ?

One site you may be interested in is near Skipton. Riverside in Conally, https://riversidecampsite.co.uk two large grassed fields with some EHU and hardstanding pitches. Train station within 5 minutes walk from site then another 5 mins on the train to to Skipton with its plethora of food and ale. No association stopped there once so far pre pandemic and I was told it was a popular rally site. Definitely going back ourselves.

One site you may be interested in is near Skipton. Riverside in Conally, https://riversidecampsite.co.uk two large grassed fields with some EHU and hardstanding pitches. Train station within 5 minutes walk from site then another 5 mins on the train to to Skipton with its plethora of food and ale. No association stopped there once so far pre pandemic and I was told it was a popular rally site. Definitely going back ourselves.
Looks great too. Rally field could be perfect.

Depending on dates I could be up for this, especially if it’s around North Yorkshire way, would be doable for a weekend. :cheers

Interested, would love to meet you all and see your Calis

Thanks for all the replies. Great to see so many people (both older members and newer ones) interested.
I will ask around a couple of places this week.

Still waiting on our (first) van to arrive, so would like to get used to it before we go travelling further afield, however depending on location we are interested.

Hi, we would be very interested, dates dependant !! Would probably be our first Cali meet.

Hi, Alison. We are interested too. Thanks.

Sounds good.