Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Premium Striped Carpet Sets

Have added a couple ofpictures my front ones in Media which are about 18 months old - used daily

Coming soon ....

High quality carpet sets in colourful designs to brighten up your Cali interior.

These will be supplied as three part sets ( Cab, living area and boot )

Fully tested so as not to rub against bottom of bench seat / drawer.

See below for colours that will be available ( striped will run from front to back)

View attachment 13266

View attachment 13267

View attachment 13268

View attachment 13269

View attachment 13270
Gorgeous colours in these.
The rose purple might go well with the mauve hints in the wood work.
Really like the blue too...

The scarlet is pretty nice,

Hides the wine stains well

Due to these being custom made we are expecting the price to be around £165 for a full set
We got to post #22 before anyone enquired the price. On that basis you could have got away with much more @Martin.

Seriously - looks like a fair price. At the moment we have gone for a QTM mat in the front and are avoiding carpet in the living area (on the basis that mud cleans off the floor more easily). But I reckon Mrs DM will be tempted by these.

Does anyone have any experience of hoovering these carpets from Rugs for Bugs? I have the Prestige velour carpets from Mrcarmats that still look and feel like new when clean (after 16 months of wear) but my goodness are they a pain to keep hair and dirt free! The velour seems to act like Velcro for dog hairs and tiny bits of grit from feet (I camp with two Border Collies so the hair is to be expected) and they just will not vacuum off, so I end up using sticky lint roller sheets. As you can imagine, this is very laborious and time consuming, not to mention expensive with all the roller refills. I wonder whether the domestic pile of these new carpets would be easier to vacuum the hairs and grit etc. from?
Feeling hopeful!

Does anyone have any experience of hoovering these carpets from Rugs for Bugs? I have the Prestige velour carpets from Mrcarmats that still look and feel like new when clean (after 16 months of wear) but my goodness are they a pain to keep hair and dirt free! The velour seems to act like Velcro for dog hairs and tiny bits of grit from feet (I camp with two Border Collies so the hair is to be expected) and they just will not vacuum off, so I end up using sticky lint roller sheets. As you can imagine, this is very laborious and time consuming, not to mention expensive with all the roller refills. I wonder whether the domestic pile of these new carpets would be easier to vacuum the hairs and grit etc. from?
Feeling hopeful!

I echo these sentiments Maud.

My QTM mats are lovely ... until walked on by dogs or humans.

The human footmarks are my fault, a block dark colour is going to show every footprint and camping is not about keeping the feet clean, but I only have to carry my dogs once and it seems to take a lifetime to get rid of dog hair.

A kirby vacuum cleaner can't even remove, I use a stiff brush, I've found this one best, but one reason that attracts me to these mats is perhaps a different pile and the multi-colour.

Coming soon ....

High quality carpet sets in colourful designs to brighten up your Cali interior.

These will be supplied as three part sets ( Cab, living area and boot )

Fully tested so as not to rub against bottom of bench seat / drawer.

See below for colours that will be available ( striped will run from front to back)

View attachment 13266

View attachment 13267

View attachment 13268

View attachment 13269

View attachment 13270
Any chance with one with some green in it?

Feeling hopeful!
Hi Maud
If you can wrap a good quality sticky tape (i.e.gaffa tape) sticky side up around a soft pile paint roller,you will find that very cost effective
I use this method to collect my mutt's hairs off our cloths at home !
Off course that apples to the Cali as well

Alan

Thanks, Jen and Alan. I shall look into the brush optioned I hadn't given gaffa tape a though as I usually have some around anyway - should be cheaper than the roller refills!

I agree about the colour too - perhaps a multi-coloured option would be better at hiding the hairs and footprints too.

These look great. Looking forward to them being available to order - just trying to decide which colour I'll be going for! Will they be available in the shop section of the site? And is there full pictures available yet showing exactly what they'll look like/where each part will fit?

These look great. Looking forward to them being available to order - just trying to decide which colour I'll be going for! Will they be available in the shop section of the site? And is there full pictures available yet showing exactly what they'll look like/where each part will fit?
Yes they will be available in the shop, we just have a bit of a delay in getting some pics at present. I will update this thread as soon as we have some more info.

Sent using Tapatalk

Where abouts are they? I might be able to get some pics if they arent too far away, or at a show in the near future.

image.jpg
calimera, who is this Nick?
Any pics of the "cali teal door step mats"?

Thanks in anticipation
Noeleen

Hi Noeleen
Nick now makes them for the club shop. If you look at the first page of this thread. Martin has put a pic of the Cali teal mat.
Only just heard our Cali Ocean has been delivered to the dealer. So mats still under the bed, in my Cali draw.
We bought them from him before he supplied the club shop. We asked him to leave off the embroidered California.
Mandy

Last edited:
Thanks for the pics Mandy.

Hope your mats soon get out and about and best wishes for your new dream machine!

Not sure the club is selling the door step mats. Bought direct from Nick at Rugs for bugs , recommended by members on a previous thread.
Think the club is selling the internal floor sets. Sure Martin will confirm

Any news on these? I would like a main living area mat in Cali blue for a 2 seat beach please!