Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Premium Striped Carpet Sets

I can only say Nick was most receptive, helpful and attentive to my wishes. Extremely nice and fun. My carpets arrived on time and fitted perfectly. From the service I received, he would be my first choice to return to do business with, not my last resort. Having been in business myself at the shaking end of the stick to what the customer wants, it's a two way street and not entirely a one way. I firmly believe in "what the customer wants" and Nick delivered that exactly to me.

Glad it worked for you

can't wait to get my hands on these carpets finally Nick , we did end up buying some cheap ones off ebay to keep us going until the striped ones arrived.

Will it be available in the other finishes that they offer or just the stripes? I've had a look at their website and think the 'van goth' Sisal would look great in my Black Beach! Does anyone have experience of Sisal - will it cope with wet muddy feet? The other half tells me that Sisal smells of 'wee' - is that true and if so is this treated to prevent it smelling?

Thanks,

Jez

Any news on these? I'm keen to get the van kitted out for the Autumn!
I am pleased to report that after two months on the road and at ET in Spain, these carpets have performed superbly. Whilst stuffing treasures in the little cubby hole between the kitchen unit and bench seat that I didn't want husband to discover, and grunting my way under the shelf upon which sirs the dog box, I got up close and personal with these carpets. You will not regret buying them!!

I had a chat with Nick at Rugs 4 Bugs at busfest, he has had a very busy year with sone personal issues to deal with but is keen to get orders done so we ordered a rose stripe for ours so don't loose faith.

These should be available in the new shop in November.

Thanks Kev.
Will you be able to buy the individual pieces or just a whole set? Sorry if this is a silly question but do the cab carpets sit on top of the original ones or do you have to remove them?
I would like a carpet for the living area but am quite happy with my rubber mat in the boot and am not sure about the door treads.

Hi Gillian yes the cab carpets sit on the excisting built in carpet.
You will be able to buy either a full set or just cab , living , boot
I hope this helps

Hi there, new to all this but just bought a california and am looking for carpets. These look cool are they for sale yet?

These will be available in the new shop in about 3 weeks time they are being made now

I'm afraid due to the vast choice of colours and configerations we will only be stocking the caliBB to start with until we find our feet.

IMG_0532.JPG