Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Premium Striped Carpet Sets

Any news on these? I would like a main living area mat in Cali blue for a 2 seat beach please!
I agree, mjrose. I are dumb, but i can't see these floor matts on Nick's site.

That's what happened when I ordered direct so gave up in the end and got a refund.

Are these still going to come through Martin? I am going to order some seat covers soon and want to co-ordinate the colours.
Thanks
Gillian
Sorry, just seen your post from Friday so guess you are still waiting...

Last I heard was both templates are now ready (SE/Ocean & Beach) , he just needs to photograph them. I will chase up again on Monday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bringing up this topic again. Have you been let down rugs for bugs on the supply of this product?
As posted earlier we ordered a front set from rugs for bugs really happy order so ordered rear set never arrived no reply from e-mails so go a refund via paypal.

Bringing up this topic again. Have you been let down rugs for bugs on the supply of this product?
As posted earlier we ordered a front set from rugs for bugs really happy order so ordered rear set never arrived no reply from e-mails so go a refund via paypal.
I asked for a sample of the rose stripe weeks ago and it just arrived yesterday, we are going to Busfest at the 3 counties on Saturday so I was planning to visit his stand, shall I mention the disquiet?

Nick provided me with fabulous teal rugs for my Cali before we departed on holiday. I think they are wonderful and Nick was super to deal with. It's not always easy to supply during the height of summer with so many people on holiday, I know this from being an employer myself once upon a blue moon 2 yes ago. I can recommend these rugs without hesitation. For the side door rugs, I recommend lining them with 3M double back sticky tape to keep them in place. I sprayed mine with Scotsguard for extra protection. I will try to upload photos when I have better connections.

planning to visit his stand, shall I mention the disquiet?
that is the only way I would buy now but feel given the hassle I had rather spend it with a trader who gives good customer care.

Does anyone have any experience of hoovering these carpets from Rugs for Bugs? I have the Prestige velour carpets from Mrcarmats that still look and feel like new when clean (after 16 months of wear) but my goodness are they a pain to keep hair and dirt free! The velour seems to act like Velcro for dog hairs and tiny bits of grit from feet (I camp with two Border Collies so the hair is to be expected) and they just will not vacuum off, so I end up using sticky lint roller sheets. As you can imagine, this is very laborious and time consuming, not to mention expensive with all the roller refills. I wonder whether the domestic pile of these new carpets would be easier to vacuum the hairs and grit etc. from?
Feeling hopeful!
I sprayed my Rugs for Cali with Scotchguard the moment I laid them in the Cali. I carry onboard a Dyson Handheld hoover and it does the job brilliantly. And I travel with 6 dogs, albeit none of them shed like a Lab. Very pleased with their performance. Just cane back from beach and will hoover today.

that is the only way I would buy now but feel given the hassle I had rather spend it with a trader who gives good customer care.
I can only say Nick was most receptive, helpful and attentive to my wishes. Extremely nice and fun. My carpets arrived on time and fitted perfectly. From the service I received, he would be my first choice to return to do business with, not my last resort. Having been in business myself at the shaking end of the stick to what the customer wants, it's a two way street and not entirely a one way. I firmly believe in "what the customer wants" and Nick delivered that exactly to me.

Nick provided me with fabulous teal rugs for my Cali before we departed on holiday. I think they are wonderful and Nick was super to deal with. It's not always easy to supply during the height of summer with so many people on holiday, I know this from being an employer myself once upon a blue moon 2 yes ago. I can recommend these rugs without hesitation. For the side door rugs, I recommend lining them with 3M double back sticky tape to keep them in place. I sprayed mine with Scotsguard for extra protection. I will try to upload photos when I have better connections.
Glad to help!!! We now add double sided tape to the side steps to stop them ending up on the beach or Tescos car park. We should look at scotchguard as an option in the future.

Nick, I would really like to order a rear set for our Blackberry in Rose stripe.

Are you at Busfest this weekend?

Hi Nick, have you ever considered making/selling an alternative to Brandrup thingies that hang on the backs of the front seat please?
Hi, what sort of things were you thinking of? Always looking for new options.