Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

CampervanBits Premium Striped Carpet Sets

I'm afraid due to the vast choice of colours and configerations we will only be stocking the caliBB to start with until we find our feet.

View attachment 17543
I am interested in these blue stripey mats. Could you post a picture of them in the living area and footwell? They look great in the back.

They are fab; both in the living area as well as in the back. I couldn't be more pleased with their performance.

Nick is really lovely bloke, but IMO is the busiest man on the planet so don't expect a fast turnaround.

I ordered mine nearly a year ago, just when they were featured on this forum. I had a very good time frame for turn around; sublime service and the product is so good, I would wait gladly for my order to be fulfilled. I think it fair to say that if, with the 1 April 2018 camping kick off season just around the corner, if one has not put an order in during January, most suppliers to the CalI market would struggle with a late February order for 1 April, which is the Easter Weekend and Spring break.

Did these every make it into the club shop. can't find them on there or on rugsforbugs

no unfortunately not the quality of the striped carpet just wasn't there

Has anyone bought the mat set for inside the van (front, middle and boot) from Bus Boxx in Germany (on eBay)?
Is your California a left or right hand drive? It looks like these are for a left hand drive.

if you hate buying before trying why buy from germany?
All have to be bought this way as im not near any stores! I want the mat for the central hump in the front and i dont want any logos on the mats (campervanbits shop). Only 2 options i have found - campervantastic or the german company.
Think for the money, brandrup is dear and not maybe that much better going by reports.

Can anyone tell me how deep the pile is on the Brandrup mat? They look thinner than the CampervanBits mats at 900g pile.
Also does anyone know where to get the mat for the hump in the front cabin - if I don't go for the total package that includes it?