Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Price increase?

Perhaps the Southern European habit of cheek kissing is unhelpful in containing the virus. A kiss could easily enough pick up a bit of nasal debris smeared after a nose wipe, or cough splutter suppressed by a tissue and deposited on the cheek.

Having just written this, Clare’s aunt arrived for Sunday lunch. You can imagine my dilemma as a cheek was offered for me to kiss!

When I was younger, after work it was 3-4 times a week that I would stop at the pub with colleagues to discuss work between pint 1 and 2, nonsense between pint 3 and 4, after pint5 chatting those women that suddenly became beutiful.
During those profound discussion and the progression of the number of pints drinked, the pub was getting noisier and you ended up shouting to each other from less than a foor apart in order to hear or be heard. Lots of unintended spit on each other drink if not face...

When I was younger, after work it was 3-4 times a week that I would stop at the pub with colleagues to discuss work between pint 1 and 2, nonsense between pint 3 and 4, after pint5 chatting those women that suddenly became beutiful.
During those profound discussion and the progression of the number of pints drinked, the pub was getting noisier and you ended up shouting to each other from less than a foor apart in order to hear or be heard. Lots of unintended spit on each other drink if not face...
**drinked = drunk

I've seen one advertised lately. Same year as mine. Same engine. Double the mileage. And 6k more than I paid for mine over 2 years ago. I wont give more away as dont want to influence the sellers advert. Just wow!

Check this out on 20th plate on autotrader. In 3 years the price I paid has now more than doubled

Screenshot_20210921-161115_Chrome.jpg

Makes the next one down look an absolute bargain!

AA477A27-9F18-452C-9856-28B7DA820E0C.jpeg

Back