Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Pulled the trigger..pulled the trigger..pulled the trigger!

Soton Campers

Soton Campers

Southampton Campers
VIP Member
Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
No not typing with a stutter, just ordered 3 X T6.1 Oceans from the lovely guys at Breeze Poole. The ever knowledgeable Tom Davidson helped me navigate some of the options.

Had a good poke around the one in showroom. Mostly changes for the better. I'm a huge fan of the darker trims and fabrics. The carpet is a much more sensible colour.

No enclosed dashboard or soft touch plastics which is real shame but I'm nit picking.

The upstairs bed is way more comfortable and is a single mattress now rather than the odd pillow wedge thing.

Love the new cupboards and the finish is much more modern. Definitely recommend going to Breeze Poole to have a look-see or hire from us at Southampton Campers if you are thinking of pulling the trigger yourself and want to try before you buy.. We expect delivery ready for April.

Agree with your comments on the interior. My main reservation prior to ordering was the concrete effect cupboards but having seen them in the flesh they are REALLY nice! Couldn’t stop stroking them - they have a really tactile texture and the lighting and seat fabric makes for a really nice cabin feel.

I wouldn’t bother with the matching vinyl floor though - I thought that looked a bit cheap and I’m now not too sure about the front grille but I suppose it is what it is. Maybe some aftermarket styling will be popular.

No not typing with a stutter, just ordered 3 X T6.1 Oceans from the lovely guys at Breeze Poole. The ever knowledgeable Tom Davidson helped me navigate some of the options.

Had a good poke around the one in showroom. Mostly changes for the better. I'm a huge fan of the darker trims and fabrics. The carpet is a much more sensible colour.

No enclosed dashboard or soft touch plastics which is real shame but I'm nit picking.

The upstairs bed is way more comfortable and is a single mattress now rather than the odd pillow wedge thing.

Love the new cupboards and the finish is much more modern. Definitely recommend going to Breeze Poole to have a look-see or hire from us at Southampton Campers if you are thinking of pulling the trigger yourself and want to try before you buy.. We expect delivery ready for April.
Never found the top bed uncomfortable. I do like the new control panel but don't like the dash as this seems to have been a step back for the cali with the open pockets and don't like the new front bumper, love the new rear tail lights and not decided on the cupboards.

Back