Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

T 6 Ocean Carpets

I think my issue is that the QTM carpets only fit in the 3 rail Ocean. I have asked the dealer how many rails mine will have. Saying that I might just wait for it to turn up as QTM have a no return policy.

Look at Welshgas & Lockey post on page 1 of this thread. Seems 4 motion have 2 rails

Hopefully QTM will make a 2 rail carpet soon for our 4 motion T6's.

I just checked, we didn't order 4motion. I was getting mixed up with BlueMotion. So 3 rails then. Possibly.

We had QTM 2 rail carpet in our T5 4motion. Have they stopped making them?
The T6 Ocean we looked at in the showroom yesterday when picking up our beach didn't look any different at all to the T5's.
Very good quality carpets by the way. The Brandrup ones in the T6 we looked at yesterday were no where near as good and no doubt twice the price!

Has anyone bought a QTM cab mat for a T6 Ocean? They are clearly shown on the QTM website as a new product. When mine arrived it was labelled T5. When I queried this I was told that there was not a separate T6 mat as the T5 mat fitted perfectly. When I fitted the mat there was a significant bulge between the seats. I put it down to where the fold had been in transit but several weeks later it has still not settled. With the mat located on the press studs in front of each seat it bulges up between the seats. The bulge is about 3/4 inch. Easily enough to slip your fingers under. This doesn't seem right to me. Surely it should flat on the floor.

Have others got a better fit or is this as good as it gets :(.

Has anyone bought a QTM cab mat for a T6 Ocean? They are clearly shown on the QTM website as a new product. When mine arrived it was labelled T5. When I queried this I was told that there was not a separate T6 mat as the T5 mat fitted perfectly. When I fitted the mat there was a significant bulge between the seats. I put it down to where the fold had been in transit but several weeks later it has still not settled. With the mat located on the press studs in front of each seat it bulges up between the seats. The bulge is about 3/4 inch. Easily enough to slip your fingers under. This doesn't seem right to me. Surely it should flat on the floor.

Sounds like yours is a poor fit... I bought the same... full set .. cab. Living area and boot all fit perfectly. .. T5 floor is same as T6..

• Thanks
Reactions: DM

Mine were the same. I was going to measure the exact distance between the clips on the T6 and email QTM, but haven't managed to do it yet.

I removed the 4 clips from the mat and extended the holes a little so it sits flat. It's only a few mm out, but enough to cause the bulge in the middle.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: DM
If QTM happens upon this thread, I've just measured the clips on my T6 carpet:

Spacing is 275mm, 503mm, 275mm (all between centres)

Last edited: